It's Super Effective!

Hedgehog solo'd 6 CBs in one shot omfg.

What a prodigy.

When i was like lvl 80 too :]

o just read through some of the comments:

"im not the guy up there but if you went thru all this to make this? video, then you must be social rejected with no friends whatsoever. some sense into you would be nice grow up and stop being a [bleep]tard. gn. =)"

Inb4 Hes a hypocryte who spends all day trolling youtube because he has no friends. :lol:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I gave blood earlier :)

Because of my blood type, I'm the "universal donor" which is lame. I never gave blood before and don't intend to.

Oh, got a hold of the first two Wheel of Time books. Stupid Library gave a strict limit as to when I should return it. So much for leisure reading.

Isn't the universal donor good? It means anyone can use it right? Or did you mean universal recipient? (Which is good if you need it)

Isn't the universal donor good? It means anyone can use it right? Or did you mean universal recipient? (Which is good if you need it)

O- = universal donor. Anyone can use it.

AB+ = universal recipient. Can use any blood type given.

To be honest, common types are boring.

Why didn't you hit the vampyre?

[That's great. :thumbup: ]

lol'd

Pirates of the Caribbean theme done, just need to refine it a lil and practice so i don't randomly jumble up occasionally and i have this one down. NEXT!

<3:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Because of my blood type, I'm the "universal donor" which is lame. I never gave blood before and don't intend to.

Oh, got a hold of the first two Wheel of Time books. Stupid Library gave a strict limit as to when I should return it. So much for leisure reading.

O Neg reppin'

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

The fridge horror feeling you experience when watching a filler arc of Yugioh for the first time in years and realize that the bug duelist who cheats is technically dead and that millions of souls have no body to return to.

I love watching older anime I haven't seen in years.

The fridge horror feeling you experience when watching a filler arc of Yugioh for the first time in years and realize that the bug duelist who cheats is technically dead and that millions of souls have no body to return to.

^ Reason why I watch the Megaman instead of other animes.

screenshot20120128at101.png

Whee.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Buying another car today. 4th one in under a year and a half :thumbdown:

why so many?

why so many?

I'm curious myself.

Combination of bad luck and only buying junker cars for cheap. The first car I had when I moved out here was the causalty of a hit and run. I tried to drive it home but ended up going through a spot check and the cops impounded it right then and there. After that I was in need of a car asap, so someone I worked with sold me a car for $150. It wasn't in great shape, even the gas tank leaked lol. I drove it for 4 months until the moment it right up and died. I left it where it stopped and had a scrap company come take it away. The next day I bought another car for $400 (technically $550, but my buddy who was with me lent me the $150 so I could buy it on the spot, then he moved back to Australia and I forgot to pay him back before he left lol). This car was in better shape than the other one until one thing after another went wrong, and now it's no longer worth it to fix it. So now I have bought this car and the other one will be taken to the scrap yard in the next couple of days. This new one needs a new CV Boot but I have a mechanic friend who helps me out, so it should only cost me the price of the part plus a case of beer for him and I should hopefully have a car that will last me a decent amount of time. Too bad it's an automatic :cry:

tl;dr: Bad luck + cheap cars means I go through a lot of cars :P

So my brother and two of his friends arrived home drunk. I don't like dealing with drunken people usually, but they were rather fun considering my dad is a depressed one. Hearing my brother vomit in his room (with the door opened), not a feeling I like.

why so many?

I'm curious myself.

Combination of bad luck and only buying junker cars for cheap. The first car I had when I moved out here was the causalty of a hit and run. I tried to drive it home but ended up going through a spot check and the cops impounded it right then and there. After that I was in need of a car asap, so someone I worked with sold me a car for $150. It wasn't in great shape, even the gas tank leaked lol. I drove it for 4 months until the moment it right up and died. I left it where it stopped and had a scrap company come take it away. The next day I bought another car for $400 (technically $550, but my buddy who was with me lent me the $150 so I could buy it on the spot, then he moved back to Australia and I forgot to pay him back before he left lol). This car was in better shape than the other one until one thing after another went wrong, and now it's no longer worth it to fix it. So now I have bought this car and the other one will be taken to the scrap yard in the next couple of days. This new one needs a new CV Boot but I have a mechanic friend who helps me out, so it should only cost me the price of the part plus a case of beer for him and I should hopefully have a car that will last me a decent amount of time. Too bad it's an automatic :cry:

tl;dr: Bad luck + cheap cars means I go through a lot of cars :P

But those were some pretty damn cheap cars.

We need to make some pures with our Harpy Names. Would be fun to storm the wildy as Harpies. :twss:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]