It's Super Effective!

Probably because you got 1 of every type.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

12 hours without a post? :<

Someone in our street left someting cooking too long yesterday and nearly burnt the place down, pretty interesting to watch.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Likely buying Pokemon White sometime next week. Of course, this will be around Thursday or Friday given I would get that check for the five-six hours I temporarily worked at that hell hole (which paid rather well) long enough. Until then, just laying around filling more applications out and reading crap. Boring life is boring.

Aside from that, ran into some old friends I haven't seen in over a year and a half. They're kinda weird now.

EDIT: For some reason, the size of my text shrunk to 8 and was in some odd font...

Plus I can finally enjoy playing something since Scape bores me so much being on for five whole minutes was a rarity. Since I am picking White, which Pokemon should I definitely get while playing?

scraggy. holy shit that thug is a monster

could probably make a game-clearing team with just him and drilbur (training and evolving them, obviously) if you had HM slaves

The CSI spoof made me lol. I also love how he doesn't wear a hat/hairnet in the kitchen. That's [bleep]ing sick.

NkYUg.png

More than 1k!? That's [bleep]ing rare =D>

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

I got hooked on Cave Story again. Such an amazing timekiller, and the music is just... <3:

Mix of Metriod/Zelda/Sidescrolling, so basically awesome, considering how it was made by a single person.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

cus youre getting jagex'd

ambler is a therapist he'll have to do for now

Why are you still doing clues?