It's Super Effective!

What the [Harpy].

Please, never again. :/

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Not even to the second gym and I am bored of my Black Nuzlocke. Maybe it is because I played burned through White and can predict most of Black or the fact I never really set up many rules to begin with...

Oh. It's Sonniku Za Hejjihoggu. Hi.

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Not even to the second gym and I am bored of my Black Nuzlocke. Maybe it is because I played burned through White and can predict most of Black or the fact I never really set up many rules to begin with...

Definitely need more rules.

Just posting cus page 700.

wise as always

Definitely need more rules.

Restarted my Nuzlocke and already at Striaton (no casualties so far). Perhaps let's toss in some harpy rules

The Nuzlocke Rules. Harpy Edition.

EDIT: Idea, why not I construct a contest? I set up a rule sheet which will include the two key Nuzlocke rules and have the rest filled by you harpies. The most interesting and creative rules will get thrown in and once complete, I will reset and go by these rules. It'll fit with our required annual harpy tales.

No idea on how pokemon stuff works, so would making you have to use your weaknesses vs leaders/bosses or w/e get you killed 9001 times?

Also, nearly 14,000 posts of [Harpy]. How time flies. :')

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

This. Also got an interview at the lego store. LEGO STORE.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

2gx18pt.png

Here is the template I will put these rules on. Let's make this amusing.

Suggested rules:

* STAB moves only. - Zaaps.

This. Also got an interview at the lego store. LEGO STORE.

Good luck and how about you only buy 2 pokeballs per town.

harpycopy.png

fyi, ladies dig the talons

Hot man of the Trickster Pirates.

I have a sudden renewed interest in my Black Nuzlocke. Defeated Cress (want to see what Tepig is actually like) and my progress so far:

* Brad the Tepig (Now Pignite)

* Kelly the Lillipup

* Mandy the Patrat

* Eric the Pansage

I am ignoring their natures when it comes to making out their personality interpretations. Kelly is the sane one, Mandy is passive-aggressive (more so given she is the one I made learn Cut), Eric has a thing for Cheren's Alg's Oshawott (Eric is a guy and acts Bi, and spamming Vine Whip at Trainer's School doesn't help against things), and unsure on Brad's personality aside from giving him blood knight tendencies towards Audino.

The PC name for this run is Alister. I dunno why, but it seemed nice. Got through Dreamyard after thwarting two PETA-- err, Plasma grunts. Now to grind before continuing on the plot. Lenora is likely going to maim my group if I am not careful. ;_;

I wish I could afford College...

Yeah, screw Runescape. It's worth giving up imo.

This blog is all about three things: Pokemon, orgies, and discussing obscure literature and comparing it to what Zaaps does every weekend in some family's basement.