It's Super Effective!

+1

What game are you on? NG+?

The very end of NG+, would have finished it a week or two ago but I wanted to get the DLC done as well.

You suck, I want DLC :(

Also I just finished NG a month or two ago, and I got the PS3 version pretty much right when it came out.

So yeah you suck.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

"I'm going to West Falador"

*runs East*

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

at least i realized@@@

Dat sense of direction...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

LOL just a normal conversation with mered00f, on the topic of dat owl joke

mereandowls.png

Tried that Owl thing on my brother. Sucks he didn't fall for it...

... because he said "What?" instead of the correct word. I hate his disregard for the English language, especially when it saves his ass from falling for a minor joke.

It definitely sounds like something really fun though, just need a target to try it out on. Also need to make sure he gets it well and clearly to increase the chances of a "who?" as first response.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

It definitely sounds like something really fun though, just need a target to try it out on. Also need to make sure he gets it well and clearly to increase the chances of a "who?" as first response.

choice of person is very important

i had a room full of friends in my room tonight and i choose the international brazilian kid

fail

white_kyurem_by_sandara-d5istcy.jpg

That looks pretty cool. What is it and/or what is it from?

Is it edible?

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Ah. Looks sexy.

Also got Pernix Cowl from instakill dart. And after selling my h'ween like a week ago I got virtus head/top/bottom, the cowl gets me boots and gloves. Woo. Yeah I know it's not that good but I like maging and I'm hoping combat evo will change it. Also leaves me with 40m to waste on summon on bxp.

Any good GW bosses to mage? Lol.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Shiiiiiiiiiit. I didn't read carefully enough. The 1% mage bonus each offers is better then the slightly worse mage att and def. I blame tiredness lol.

Well, I might lose money selling them, but w/e. Still 60m or so ahead :P

EDIT: Hmm. Not sure how much bonus the 1% will be, virtus boots/gloves have other things going for them, and they should be strictly better come combat update.

Not saying I should keep them, just that there are reasons too. Plus, I'm tired. I should figure this out when I'm awake.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

So I was standing at the GE when some guy just dropped 2 Karil's Crossbows - 0 on the ground for me to take. How nice of him.

I also bought some new soda last night "Sunkist Strawberry" is what it is called. It is like the best shit ever.

white_kyurem_by_sandara-d5istcy.jpg

So beautifully done...

It's always pleasant to see fan art when it's done professionally or at least evidence showing a superior amount of effort.

Oh, I tried Sunkist Strawberry months ago. WAY better than regular Sunkist (which I still like anyway), and I swear I can taste a hint of bubblegum in it too.

im so poor compared to you all :<

Master wand has 2% crit in EoC so I'm keeping it :)))

Was curious to how mages' book did in EoC, import after I got it. Sadly it's a flat 60 hit bonus book, which makes it rubbish vs zammy book.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.