It's Super Effective!

My favorite was either the Mouse Toy or the Meat Tenderizer. Or Dragon Longsword before graphic change because I got my first 90 stat with it by murdering the first damn thing to kill me back in Classic.

Scorpions + the no fleeing until 3 hits thing in Scape was an [wagon] combination to me.

I remember when I killed White Knights for hours on end so I could finally wield my Barrows. Good times...

Oh wait, no they weren't, those times sucked like hell.

EDIT: What's this EoC you guys are referring to?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I remember when I killed White Knights for hours on end so I could finally wield my Barrows. Good times...

Oh wait, no they weren't, those times sucked like hell.

EDIT: What's this EoC you guys are referring to?

Essentially, they are completely reworking the combat system. I like to call it World of Runescapecraft.

Wow, EoC sucks.

I'm sorry for those of you who still play the game, seems like it's lost a lot of charm.

• Like 2

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

magebookdiy.png

Idk why but I just have so much fun doing MTA. Might be memories/nostalgia, but seriously this stuff is like 10x more fun than Livid Farm (same developer).

Yes but livid farm is called livid farm because the grind makes people livid with rage. It's like saying "it's 100x more fun then getting punched in the balls!"

Also, am I the only guy sort of looking forward to EoC? At the very least, the thought of the combat triangle being balanced excites me, same for making def useful enough to ruin pures.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

Would it have been enough if they restatted equipment based on the current combat system? Like moving magic attack bonuses off robes and onto staves (think Stealing Creation), and actually applying bigger penalties on hybriding equipment (e.g. -60 magic attack on a platebody).

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

At the very least, the thought of the combat triangle being balanced excites me

MattSmithThis.jpg.

Seriously, the game's combat is a mess.

also wat is dis mattsmiththis.jpg buisniss

260qqly.jpg

I don't get it.

h[url=

OMG@@@ CONGRATZ@@@@@@@@@@@@

wait uni at terrordogs? FOR SHAME

post death count pls

ill have u know i havent died on any tasks since 99 slayer@@@

guys i got 99 def@@@

http://puu.sh/1iOB0

Fake. Obviously photoshop.

@alg - none. That was the joke. Now I had to explain it to you, so it's ruined.

Since we need more cute cat pictures here and since I cbf to reupload it, here's a link:

http://static.tumblr.com/lsuaio0/0pjm520gr/happy-kitten-kittens-5890512-1600-1200.jpg

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

ill have u know i havent died on any tasks since 99 slayer@@@

How many tasks have you done since 99 slayer?

shhhhh

I can't tell what I am enjoying more the crossovers/call backs coming from places like the PWT or the immense amount of innuendo I am suddenly able to spot.

Just wondering, is the new Halloween event in Scape any fun this time? The one last year kinda sucked and I don't want to feel like I lost something like I did with the rubber chicken back in 05.

Squab, boosting defence won't kill pures.

Pure will still exist and find the levels where they get the most benefit for the lowest combat level.

Well 1 def pures are gone. Def is suddenly useful.

I don't mind people finding the levels where they get the most benefit for the lowest combat. What I mind is how pures can completely ignore def and get away with it. If the new pure is say, 50 def or something, I don't mind that because they're at least getting some def levels. Add the HP boost on armour and I'm sure the game will be a lot more balanced.

Also, I cbf to do the event. For some reason I'm just not interested this year.

Also, should get 96 summon from the bxp weekend. And roughly 20m down the drain. Totally worth it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

wait squab i just looked at your sig and burst out laughing lol the girl i was with was like wtf is wrong wif u