Sacred Templars Declare War On BlacKnights

Flummbullen

First of all, I'd like to ask all MK members to stay out of this thread and not post. And I'd also like all others to not mention MK in this thread. This isn't about them, so lets leave them out of it.

Once again ST are trying to get a war. :-)

Our last 2 declarations has now been declined and for each one we just get more and more war-hungry. So hopefully this one will be accepted. :-)

We've decided on BK because we think they'll give us one hell of a fight. According to the memberslists on RSClansDirectory, BK has 15 more members and just a bit lower HP average. These should hopefully take out eachother and the war come down to organization alone.

Lets keep this thread flame-free and don't hestitate too much before BK leaders can give an official reply. :-)

For clearification, we've made a quick sum up:

Clan declaring: Sacred Templars, ST.

Declaring on: BlacKnights, BK.

Sacred Templars forum: http://forums.sacredtemplars.com

Sacred Templars memberslist: http://www.rsclansdirectory.com/newlayout....General&clan=st

P2p or f2p: F2p

When: Date and time will be discussed between leaders. Not too long prep time though, but not too short either. (Time should be fair for most major time-zones in both clans, such as around 8-9 PM GMT where most wars are fought.)

Applications: Will close on acceptance of the war. Updated memberlists will be exchanged on acceptance and when apps closed.

Boundaries: I have a suggestion. Other boundaries can be discussed.

Other rules: No Juniors/Cadets, no friends, no allies, no running out of boundaries, no coming back (even to just watch on your main), no massrecruiting... and so on.

That's about what needs to be said in public, let's discuss further details and terms, should you accept, on MSN. You can reach me on [email protected]

We hope BK will accept, we think this could turn out to be one hell of an actionpacked, even and fair fight! :-D

I will expect BK to have an answer at least by the end of the week-end.

Best of luck to ST if Bk accepts :)

The_Crusader2.png

-------------------------------|||121/124 Cmb|||-------------------------------

|||98/99 Str|||99/99 Att|||97/99 Def|||82/90 Range|||91/94 Magic|||

---------

Actaully finding it lame you declare war on a clan thats re-building.

If they're not ready they can say so. Don't see why anyone else should say it for them. :?

And as it seems BK are accepting, so obviously they feel ready for a war and thus your statement has no point. :?

Flum u may wish to actually get ur story straight for once.

BK at no piont wanted to bring the cadets. (I can post the actual, if u wish to debate me.)

Come on tell the real story and dont bs people.

Very similiar to the fact that u said Bk had more members than ST, by going by a outdated memberslist on rsc. (Or are the 30 or 40 ex-BK members on that listed allowed to come also.)

Also try and keep the PC flaming to a min.

(Or do u think posting on every rs board polite flames of bk, as ur way of looking better?)

Flum u may wish to actually get ur story straight for once.

BK at no piont wanted to bring the cadets. (I can post the actual, if u wish to debate me.)

Come on tell the real story and dont bs people.

Very similiar to the fact that u said Bk had more members than ST, by going by a outdated memberslist on rsc. (Or are the 30 or 40 ex-BK members on that listed allowed to come also.)

Also try and keep the PC flaming to a min.

(Or do u think posting on every rs board polite flames of bk, as ur way of looking better?)

You bet BK wanted to bring Cadets. All Cadets that are the same level (or above) as our lowest level did they want to allow. (Or all our people below 108 combat can't come lol, which is bs.)

Cadets.png

And sorry, but the fact that you have more members is a fact and wasn't based on on some thing on RSC. Check the memberslists on RSClans. I asked a BK leader (Niner) to make sure it was updated, and when he had done that you had 175 members on it. At the time we had 163 members (Now down to 155 due to several initiates being declined). So unless you had a mass-leave since then you still outnumber us and still wanted those 30+ extra there.

So please, get your facts and story straight for once.

Btw, are you a BK leader? If no, should you really make such statements when no BK leader does? If yes, lol, work on the communication among your leaders.

Hmmmm sorry flum that's a lvl cap.

Sorry but that's not requesting cadets.

Plz next time do better at trying to insult a person.

And plz look alot of things up before even replying.

Tho on a side note i like the recruiting of 30 people directly prior to declaring on MK then BK, after MK declined. Knowing that BK's apps had been open what 3 days.

Oh and if I was u I would look thru the members list facts one more time, pior to commenting.

What I know official big wars don't have level caps. I've never seen or been in one, and I've been in at least 4 big wars before. Clans have different requirements, face it. You wanted either us to have much fewer or you to have several extra fighters (from cadets). So yes BK wanted to bring Cadets (though calling it a level cap but pretty much same effect). Calling it a level cap doesn't make it any different when the effect is the same.

And please, I'm not trying to insult you. Just trying to explain what you don't seem to understand.

Oh and how come you didn't reply to the point about you outnumbering us and from where that was based? I was right?! You don't say.

On the sidenote, I had no idea BK had only had apps open for 3 days. But you guys could have declined with that reason if you wanted. So obviously it wasn't that important. And ST had apps closed through all of december. And those 30 people you say aren't really 30 as many get declined in the trial.

Please look up a few things before replying, such as how please is spelled (hint: not 'plz').

might wish to actually look up part of that list or do u think the lvl 43 on it is actually going to be part of the war?( Oh forgot, u may not have been around a clan that has been active in rs long enough to have members, who while not playing rs anymore might still be part of the clan.) May wish to check a few of those things.

If u have been part of 4 major rs wars, what clan actually tells it's jr clan they may not become a member until after a war?

I.E. example The would not tell a future who raised his or her stats to full, to sit it out.

U felt the need to change a post to a poll to raise notice of ur clan in rsc, U felt like making a smart remark on bk boards, u felt like leaving the entire story of cadets out, u felt like posting and having offhand remarks here, rsc, and bk in forums.

Sound like u wish to try and hype urself up. When it was quite simple to asked for a war on the bk public boards.

And lets see i guess 5 could be called several.

Tho I would not.

Please look up a few things before replying, such as how please is spelled (hint: not 'plz').

Hint: internet term for please. many times typed as plz.

So please look up internet words, terms and definitions. (Since that is what your currently using.)

(P.S. I expected a better offhand snide remark.)

If your going to try and insult my intellect, why not be original with the insults? Your actually not very good at it.