Sacred Templars Declare War On BlacKnights

Flummbullen

might wish to actually look up part of that list or do u think the lvl 43 on it is actually going to be part of the war?( Oh forgot, u may not have been around a clan that has been active in rs long enough to have members, who while not playing rs anymore might still be part of the clan.) May wish to check a few of those things.

BK's dealing with their older members is up to BK. If you decide to leave the older but lower leveled people on your memberslist and as a full clanmember rather than just a clan-friend that can't come to wars or so, that's up to you. But when people use that memberslist, don't complain as you decided how to do it. As for your information, we have several members that don't play RS anymore other than for the occasional ST event. But if they're in any way allowed to participate, they'll also be on the memberslist. That's how we do it.

If u have been part of 4 major rs wars, what clan actually tells it's jr clan they may not become a member until after a war?

I.E. example The would not tell a future who raised his or her stats to full, to sit it out.

The Flummbullen: When 'The' closes applications for wars, they clsoe TF's graduating too right? (So when apps are closed for a war, TFs reachign the requirements wont graduate till after the war, right?

LthlAxe: ya, TF don't graduate during war.

LthlAxe = Lethal Axe = TF Leader. So you're wrong, TF members doesn't graduate when 'The' have applications closed for a war. Neither did ZFE members graduate when ZF had applications closed for a war (back when they were still around). Seems quite clear to me. :)

U felt the need to change a post to a poll to raise notice of ur clan in rsc, U felt like making a smart remark on bk boards, u felt like leaving the entire story of cadets out, u felt like posting and having offhand remarks here, rsc, and bk in forums.

Sound like u wish to try and hype urself up. When it was quite simple to asked for a war on the bk public boards.

Please link me to a post I've made into a poll. :) I've never made a poll, ever, here nor on RSC.

The so called "smart remarks" on BK boards I guess were about the two applicants for BK that applied after war was accepted and they were accepted? Why evven bring that up when ST and BK leaders are done about it allready. But if you want to bring it up that you accepted two people after applications were supposed to be closed, go ahead, lol.

And lets see i guess 5 could be called several.

Tho I would not.

Fair enough, everyne have their own definition of several.

Please look up a few things before replying, such as how please is spelled (hint: not 'plz').

Hint: internet term for please. many times typed as plz.

So please look up internet words, terms and definitions. (Since that is what your currently using.)

(P.S. I expected a better offhand snide remark.)

If your going to try and insult my intellect, why not be original with the insults? Your actually not very good at it.

Who said anything about insulting? Just thought that as you spent so much time on trying to make a point (though I really don't get the point as the things you say in so many cases isn't true, at all), you might want to use proper words. Makes it look so much better.

And I'm using (well, to the best of my ability being I'm not born/living in an English-speaking country) the language known as English. I'm not aware that the correct spelling of words change depending on where you use them. The so called "Internet-terms" are mostly used by people that are too lazy to use proper spelling.

E.I. means example as in just names, most do not.

May wish to check ur post one was turned into a poll.( I do not know why a rsc board mod would. And only one of them or the thread creator can.)

(this one I can prove neither way)

Your the one who wished to corrected my spelling.

(And yes when not working, I could be labeled as lazy at times.)

Also every post you make end with a off colour remark.

(Yes this is what I personally consider being snide.)

As per the rest,

the war is a go. So basicly there is zero to say past good luck.

E.I. means example as in just names, most do not.

I asume you mean I.E. as that is what you said in the first post you put it. Anyway, it means "In effect", or possibly in this case also "In essence" (source: http://www.acronymfinder.com/af-query.a ... &Find=Find ). And as 'The' obviously doesn't do it that way, why use it as an "example"? The only clan I've ever heard to demand it that way is BK...

May wish to check ur post one was turned into a poll.( I do not know why a rsc board mod would. And only one of them or the thread creator can.)

(this one I can prove neither way)

I checked through my topics on RSC, couldn't see a single one as a poll. So please, I ask you, link me to it and prove that one, as I can't find it.

As per the rest,

the war is a go. So basicly there is zero to say past good luck.

Wish you would have just said that from the start rather than pull out some lies abotu where I based my statement about your member amount on or about how 'The' stops TF members from graduating. (And, untill I've seen it myself, how I've made soem topic into a poll?) Or for that matter if BK wanted to bring Cadets or not.

All these lies makes me feel like you're only trying to make me look bad, but I'm afraid they might have the reversed effect when proved wrong. :s I'd want nothing more to just forget about this discussion and have a great war, but I wont stand lies being said to/about me. =/

Good luck at the war.

First of all, I'd like to ask all MK members to stay out of this thread and not post. And I'd also like all others to not mention MK in this thread. This isn't about them, so lets leave them out of it.

Once again ST are trying to get a war. :-)

Our last 2 declarations has now been declined and for each one we just get more and more war-hungry. So hopefully this one will be accepted. :-)

We've decided on BK because we think they'll give us one hell of a fight. According to the memberslists on RSClansDirectory, BK has 15 more members and just a bit lower HP average. These should hopefully take out eachother and the war come down to organization alone.

Lets keep this thread flame-free and don't hestitate too much before BK leaders can give an official reply. :-)

For clearification, we've made a quick sum up:

Clan declaring: Sacred Templars, ST.

Declaring on: BlacKnights, BK.

Sacred Templars forum: http://forums.sacredtemplars.com

Sacred Templars memberslist: http://www.rsclansdirectory.com/newlayout....General&clan=st

P2p or f2p: F2p

When: Date and time will be discussed between leaders. Not too long prep time though, but not too short either. (Time should be fair for most major time-zones in both clans, such as around 8-9 PM GMT where most wars are fought.)

Applications: Will close on acceptance of the war. Updated memberlists will be exchanged on acceptance and when apps closed.

Boundaries: I have a suggestion. Other boundaries can be discussed.

Other rules: No Juniors/Cadets, no friends, no allies, no running out of boundaries, no coming back (even to just watch on your main), no massrecruiting... and so on.

That's about what needs to be said in public, let's discuss further details and terms, should you accept, on MSN. You can reach me on [email protected]

We hope BK will accept, we think this could turn out to be one hell of an actionpacked, even and fair fight! :-D

I will expect BK to have an answer at least by the end of the week-end.

Flummbullen+Hurtbullen=win. :)

Flumm ur stupidity has annoyed me enough.

As emp said I.E means in example.

2nd the only reason u are war hungry at the present is, that u know if ur clan does not do something now it will die in the next 2 monthes.

3rd I said good luck and that is the end of the matter.

4th annoy me again, and i'll be more than happy to, show u why u should not do such.

5th the only reason u want mk to stay out this thread is because, they know how much of a tard u are by the way u insulted them after they decline u all.

(U could have simply, post they declined, but u needed ur ego. how about i take that from u.)

ANNOY ME AGAIN AND I WILL.

PS

Learn grammer before u ever correct my spelling again.

I love you too, honey. What exactly do you base these claims of my stupidity on? That you can't back up your statements on where I got my information abotu how many members you have? Is it because you can't prove that I made some sort of post into a poll, because I never did? Sorry, but you're full fo trash-talk and nothing to back it up with.

Why use an example that is far from true? It didn't prove your point at all. You asked what clans stopepd their juniors from graduating from wars. The answer was pretty much all clans except BK. But you used an untrue (and stupid) exampel that isn't even true.

2nd the only reason u are war hungry at the present is, that u know if ur clan does not do something now it will die in the next 2 monthes.

Speculations and nothing more. We've been fine for over 5 months without a war, we could easiyl take another 2 months of it. When you can back that statement up, bring it back up.

Seems to me you don't quite want to end it.

4th annoy me again, and i'll be more than happy to, show u why u should not do such.

What? You mean that when I show you (and the public) that you can't even back up your claims, then it's me that annoys you and you threaten me for it? Allow me to laugh out loud. Sorry to say, but bring it on. Why shouldn't I prove how wrong you are?

5th the only reason u want mk to stay out this thread is because, they know how much of a tard u are by the way u insulted them after they decline u all.

(U could have simply, post they declined, but u needed ur ego. how about i take that from u.)

Guess you missed Yama's stunt about finding out what times we couldn't do and then "accepting" with those times only. She staretd it, and I just let out the rest of the truth. But hey, if you think it was right, good for you. :lol:

Will what? I'm quite annoyed at your attitude, false accusations and most likely empty threats. Doesn't mean I'll act like you are now.

PS

I'll use perfect English when you can talk and write Swedish fluently, okay mate? Besides, it's spelt grammar, not grammer. ;)

PS

Sorry Flumm, but I do have to contradict you on this one part. I.E. does usually stand for In Example.

But the rest of the arguements presented in this post are beyond any reasoning.

ST will die within the next two months if we do not go to war? I would love to see that. We have been alive since August. No, that is not a long time, but still, we have not warred yet. How does that affect our ability to survive as a clan? Whether or not we have a war we will continue on our way, although judging by how everything is set up, we are having this war.

Your third point: "I said good luck and that is the end of the matter."

If you are going to insult someone, why should they be denied the right to defend themselves just because you claim the arguement is over. If you really wanted the thing to die, you would have never started insulting anyone to begin with.

Points four and five I don't see any reason to discuss, and your final threat is also irrelevant.

However, take your own advice learn grammar before you try to correct someone else.

Sorry for going horribly off topic, but now back to the matter at hand.

Best of luck in the war BK, i can't wait to see you in battle.[/b]

What I know official big wars don't have level caps. I've never seen or been in one, and I've been in at least 4 big wars before.

BK actually had wars where rules where only lvl 105+ was allowed as i recall :wink:

On the sidenote, I had no idea BK had only had apps open for 3 days. But you guys could have declined with that reason if you wanted.

Thats what you would like huh? some quick rep so you can go "Omgzor n00bz sared of us they declined lololololol!!1 we own j00 n00bz!!!" seems what you want really..

What I know official big wars don't have level caps. I've never seen or been in one, and I've been in at least 4 big wars before.

BK actually had wars where rules where only lvl 105+ was allowed as i recall :wink:

On the sidenote, I had no idea BK had only had apps open for 3 days. But you guys could have declined with that reason if you wanted.

Thats what you would like huh? some quick rep so you can go "Omgzor n00bz sared of us they declined lololololol!!1 we own j00 n00bz!!!" seems what you want really..

PMG hes alive!?!?!

Sorry then, change it to the majority of wars. Or all wars other than the ones BK has been in, I've never heard of a single war where it has been used other than ones you've been in.

What we really want is a fair war, and a fun one. But if you had felt you weren't ready, you could have declined and we'd have accepted that. :)

i believe I.E actually is an acronym for a latin phrase that means something in the region of - for example, this had been adopted into English slang, this is why Flumbullen could not find an accurate "translation" as such to this. At least he tried eh?

tipitsigkk0.jpg

i believe I.E actually is an acronym for a latin phrase that means something in the region of - for example, this had been adopted into English slang, this is why Flumbullen could not find an accurate "translation" as such to this. At least he tried eh?

froggy ftw - its all over - good fight bk - just wanted to add the definition for those wanting to learn ;)

"The Latin abbreviation i.e., which stands for id est, means that is, that is to say, or in other words. The letters e.g. stand for the Latin phrase exempli gratia, which means for example."

froggy ftw - its all over - good fight bk - just wanted to add the definition for those wanting to learn ;)

"The Latin abbreviation i.e., which stands for id est, means that is, that is to say, or in other words. The letters e.g. stand for the Latin phrase exempli gratia, which means for example."

You made me look it up a bit. :P

When you mean ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬Ãâ¦Ã¢â¬Åfor example,ÃÆââââ¬Å¡Ã¬ÃâÃ

If you really want to go into it, in english translation, the meaning of I.E. depends on where you are at.

For example, in my area, it is hardly ever used to mean in effect, it either is used as in example, or its refering to internet browser that is frowned upon by most that I know.

If you really want to go into it, in english translation, the meaning of I.E. depends on where you are at.

For example, in my area, it is hardly ever used to mean in effect, it either is used as in example, or its refering to internet browser that is frowned upon by most that I know.

It doesnt, plain and simple. Its meaning may have been confused and its actual meaning is closer to "in other words". Just because your area has colloqialised something doesnt make it right in proper english, due to this proper english is generally used online as all corners of the world have acess to it, therefore you and the precceding person are wrong.

tipitsigkk0.jpg