Auras

jijilentosmi

Which auras are most helpful currently, in terms of training skills?

I've got the Call of the Sea since I'm going for 99 Fishing soon, though haven't gotten around to testing the exp/hr gains at Barbarian Heavy Rod, does anyone have any data on this?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

No data, but I distinctly remember a lot of very disappointing results for Call of the Sea during the 2-week sale. Besides, Dungeoneering is the best fishing xp anyway, and you can't use Auras there.

Reverence is useful for Cave Crawlers and general use.

The range boost one is useful for Nex, so I hear.

Personally I'm saving up for Jack of all Trades. It seems the most promising. I doubt I'll miss out on much for 2-3 months anyway.

Or, you know, you could do c2s even if you did have those floors done yet. Sure optimally, you'd want to do them to tick off c1s, but if you just wanted fishing xp and not dungeoneering xp, you should still do them.

I got call of the sea first day, used it for a few mil xp mostly barb fishing and some rocktails, and timed my xp p/h with and without, there was literally no difference. A lot of people think it doesn't stack with granite lobster, that could be why, or it's just broken. imo most useful aura is reverance, for less p pot used when slaying.

Bbk.png

I got call of the sea first day, used it for a few mil xp mostly barb fishing and some rocktails, and timed my xp p/h with and without, there was literally no difference. A lot of people think it doesn't stack with granite lobster, that could be why, or it's just broken. imo most useful aura is reverance, for less p pot used when slaying.

That's pretty disappointing, should have gone with something else I suppose.

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I find the final blow or whatever its called pretty good. At all times when a monster has less than 10HP left, it will instanly kill it on the next hit. Good if you often miss monster when they are so close to death.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

I personally enjoy the afore mention Reverence. It's great for slayer tasks, especially ppot consuming ones like steel drags, and it is also useful in any other combat situations where you might want to pray, ie. quest boss fights and PvM activities.

I find the final blow or whatever its called pretty good. At all times when a monster has less than 10HP left, it will instanly kill it on the next hit. Good if you often miss monster when they are so close to death.

It doesn't work if you hit a 0.

I imagine it would be really useful if it didn't allow you to hit a 0 when the monster was under x lp, but since if you hit, your most likely going to hit higher, I don't see why you'd use this one over reverence.

Also, I've been curious. Does an Aura's timer effect another aura, ie: if you use the reverence aura until it expires, can you then use the knock-out aura while the reverence one is recharging?

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

I imagine it would be really useful if it didn't allow you to hit a 0 when the monster was under x lp, but since if you hit, your most likely going to hit higher, I don't see why you'd use this one over reverence.

Also, I've been curious. Does an Aura's timer effect another aura, ie: if you use the reverence aura until it expires, can you then use the knock-out aura while the reverence one is recharging?

Now clue about this, I suppose we will find out when people start getting more points and owning more auras.

I personally enjoy the afore mention Reverence. It's great for slayer tasks, especially ppot consuming ones like steel drags, and it is also useful in any other combat situations where you might want to pray, ie. quest boss fights and PvM activities.

I'd agree with this. It's pretty much the Auro with the most uses at the moment. Works wonders in just about any PvM situation. Its REALLY good at places where player is the main concern of the trip, such as DKs and TDs for example.