[VIDEO] ULTIMATE flipping guide

Centimetre

I personally use the dev consol to record buy and sell prices. Each to his own I guess.

Remember a few things everyone;

a) the profit margins on whips suck. Other items are much, much better.

b) he only used one GE spot, if he had used all six like a good flipper should, the profits would have been much higher.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.

Items that are high in demand are the best to flip. To test if an item is high in demand, try buying an item for guide price. If it doesn't buy right away, try paying up 5-10%. If it buys now, that means people are buying for above guide price, ie, they are willing to offer more for it (remember, as demand goes up, price goes up).

Next remember you want to maximize profit and turnaround. If you make your profit too large, your turn around time will be too long, and you won't make a very good profit. On the other hand, if you make it to small, you'll miss out on potential profit. Most people agree that 1m/hr is a good rate of gaining gp. Therefore, you need to make roughly 150k/10 minutes. If the max you can buy and sell at 1 time is 10, that means your profit margin needs to be at least 15k.

w4M8t.png