Nomad... D:

Ezkaton

So yeahs, I have finally managed to get around to raising my construction to above 60 (yes I've only just got all 60+) and I'm managing today to do the last 40k to get 65 hunter (mostly because ima try and do a level a day or so so I can hit 70 for jadinkos and better training and juju's).... So this brings me to Nomad.

Recently I made a topic about my bossing mojo being misplaced, and most of my friends feel that it'd be a good idea for me to go and die the numerous times and waste millions in supplies so I can get a cape that is only worth 36k.... I kinda disagree, but the allure of the SW cape is there... It would help prolong my trips at bosses etc and anywhere I have to use protection prayers, or even allow me to use Bandos when I turmoil slayer tasks like Abyssal Demons.

So yeahs I was wondering what I should do really in terms of Nomad... What invo? Tactics? Set ups? Etc?

All of my friends seem pretty confident that I can gear up in black dhide, take an ovl, invo of brews and rests and a yak of brews and rests, turm + ss and use rapier on him and I'd be sorted....

What do you guys think? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

When i did normad i used a rune xbow and ruby bolts till he got to 1/4 health. After this he got to his berserker stage. i Dismissed my tort and summoned a Kaytt and spam clicked the ambush scroll while healing, the kaytt did most of the dammage as i could only just keep up my healing.

My invent was 5 restores, 14 brews, 1 range pot, EE, Rapier for the last stage, spirit kaytt pouch and 200 ambush scrolls. In my tort i had 3 restores and the rest brews(i had more brews than restores as the last stage i barely attacked so didnt need to restore my stats and needed the healing)

I Got him on the second time after being 1-2 hits of killing the first time.

Good luck

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png

Nomad is a pushover. On the day he came out with probably melees in the low 90s and welfare he was easy to take down. Just take a tort with you and you'll be fine. You should take extremes/turmoil if you can also.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

You're better off then i was when i started trying Nomad. Use Overload, Turmoil & SS, Black dhide, rune xbow & rubies or crapier (I used xbow and still don't have chaotics so that's touch and go :T) and a kyatt the whole time.

Spam the Ambush scroll the whole time as much as u can, and if you're brave enough just tank all the dmg and don't worry about running around hiding, that's what i did and was so much easier not worrying about hiding and misclicks and everything.

Using ss and rubies, sometimes the spec will heal you more then hurt u anyway which is awesome ;)

Bring 4-5 spec restores and sara brews, ambush scrolls in inv and w/e helm u bring.

Axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

axi_syn.png

Quest cape first Achieved 29JAN2009, Re-Achieved 15SEP2011, Cook cape Achieved 12APR2009 (Easter 2009)

Strength Cape Achieved 20NOV2010

Now offering assists for 97 Farming, 97 Smithing, and 97 Herblore, PM me in-game!!!

Proud U.S. Navy Sailor

Step 1: Get a rapier

Step 2: Get turmoil

Step 3: ????

Step 4: PROFIT!

No really, Nomad is an absolute joke with a rapier. I used turm/ss + void + a zamorak spear and still whooped his ass on my first try.

td2sig.jpg

first try with melee using over + piety + rapier, really the only thing that could kill you is [developmentally delayed]ery or lag

Novite_Mike.png

The corp beast, is, well, just a corp beast. He doesnt even have any friends.

[spoiler=Other Quotes]tbh idk why this makes me laugh so hard

All DFS threads turn into efficiency flame wars >.>

>OP asks "why use DFS?"

>everyone says "there is no reason"

>someone says "stop bashing people who use DFS, efficiency troll ass clown"

>thread is now a flame fest

You're going to way overkill him. I went in with 80 range/80 def, used ruby bolts the entire time and used kyatt when my tort was empty. I ended up with extra brews to spare.

Ezka can use an Iron Titan, which I am pretty sure is better than a Kyatt in terms of dps on bosses. But since he can also use a Yak, and has overloads and turm, I seriously doubt he'll run out of supplies so that he'll be able to dismiss the yak anyway.