99 + 100 Dong Sweeping... IN F2P?!

Got 100 dungeoneering immediately after 99.

Now THAT is the real achievement.

100Dungeoneering.png

[hide=99 Dungeoneering]99Dungeoneering.png

99Dungeoneering2.png

Ahh, dungeoneering my favorite skill by far. When it was released I nolifed 1-30 soloing (which is god damn slow) then dg'd with people I knew from Tipit. After around 65 or so I got invited to the Dragoons clan which at the time was led by Stephanie508/Bio Ice. It's where I met lots of pro dg'ers to actually dg with in the chaos called w1 (at the time, now it's w7). Then I decided to stop dging for a bit for unknown reasons. At around 75 or so I found Dg Family, the best F2P dging clan by far. I've met lots and lots and LOTS of awesome players, combatants and skillers alike. This is also when I guest DGS a lot as well, which also has lots of pros, with 1 in particular having an interest in f2p dging as well ;)

Eventually I started doing longer runs with Dg Family, even did some full runs here and there, and got my trusted rank after much work. The road to 99 just felt longer but I didn't give up, with all the people supporting me to this goal I feel that it would be shameful for me to just quit midway. On August 1, 2011 I am 16,676th to 99 dungeoneering which I am proud of, even moreso since I'm F2P. Without further ado here are some cool things I had during my dging experiences:

My fastest large dungeon, 11:46.

[hide]11mindglarge.png[/hide]

My fastest dungeon with a DGSer, 12:13.

[hide]12mindglarge.png[/hide]

Most deaths ever & longest time (legit!).

[hide]MostDeathslarge.png[/hide]

My other combatant getting leecher in a small (also legit!).

[hide]CberLeecher.png[/hide]

Well that's all, rate/hate me as per usual :thumbsup:[/hide]

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

Lol. I'm the turkey behind you in the 2nd pic. :grin: That was fun. I'm glad I had the day off and was on at the right time to be there.

Huge gratz, Sonic. =D> <3:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congratz sonic, amazing work!