What should jagex make on runescape

Dasher800

I thought this would be a good link because there is always somthing I wanted.

2 things i want

GREENSTONE: a gem that you use to make a pattern tied with wool to make a necklass ( can be enchanted)

PAUA SHEEL SCRAPINGS: A paua shell has this buetiful rainbow inside and if used with a chisel. you get scrapings.... used for carpeting in the somewhat near future =+)

i think its a gopher. and i think that the search bar is your friend. it will help you out next time you want to make a topic. :wink:

I couldn't care less if he was Andrew Gower himself, I just don't like arrogant smegheads.
*in the voice of the comic book guy from the simpsons* best. quote. EVER! :thumbsup:

It's one thing to have valid suggestions. It is quite another to just make random comments about what you'd like to have. Think your ideas through next time and think about if they would be useful.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

Maybe they could do a market where you deposit stuff you don't want then set a price you want to sell for. then other people could have a look and buy the stuff. i would make it alot easier to buy stuff that you want

Be able to make soups and broths. Broths without cream and creamy soups with. Also some kind of Auction place in varrock where you could auction your items...

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."

We might as well implement garnet, aquamarine, YELLOW topaz, amethyst, platinum (not a jewel, but who cares), lapis lazuli... how about we get the normal gems in first before we think about fantasy ones?

Jewel of Chaos, Jewel of Wisdom, Jewel of Strength... = ="

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Able to use bucket of water with fire.

MORE F2P MAGE STUFF

Having accuall clans and a clan house would be nice.

More flowers.

More ways of getting Prayer exp.

Some maple tree's in the f2p world [kind of a big gap from willows(30 wc) to yews (60 wc)]

3 things.

1.They shouldn't add more non members stuff because then they wont make money, new stuff goes to members.

2.Nobody go :" Dasher800 origannaly said"

3.toxic, by any chance, did you read the deltora quest books? Alot of gems you have said are all off the deltora quest gems.

...i know somthing they should have, strangling! It takes about 20 sconds and it does your max hit to ~opponent~ but only if your opponent has your max hit's left of health or less. heh heh... good bye goblin. for a 10 second kill, use a rope =)

i gotta write everything in one message instead of 3. WEll i'm writing again to say that i'm level 64 and have no trouble killing goblins... actually... for all members who have done the "horros of the deep" quest... imagine stragnling mother daggonoth. you gotta be 20 feet tall to do it. :P

3 things.

1.They shouldn't add more non members stuff because then they wont make money, new stuff goes to members.

2.Nobody go :" Dasher800 origannaly said"

3.toxic, by any chance, did you read the deltora quest books? Alot of gems you have said are all off the deltora quest gems.

...i know somthing they should have, strangling! It takes about 20 sconds and it does your max hit to ~opponent~ but only if your opponent has your max hit's left of health or less. heh heh... good bye goblin. for a 10 second kill, use a rope =)

i gotta write everything in one message instead of 3. WEll i'm writing again to say that i'm level 64 and have no trouble killing goblins... actually... for all members who have done the "horros of the deep" quest... imagine stragnling mother daggonoth. you gotta be 20 feet tall to do it. :P

The edit button is your friend.

sig4realhn5.png

Who cares if you wear a santa hat..... That's no achievment.

Who cares if you can have 520M, if you have no friends, as well as no reason to play Runescape?

Yes, in fact I have read the Deltora Quest books, but I think they are very... undeep, so to speak; and not to my taste. What I mentioned were just common gems, but I did have Deltora Quest in mind...

By the way, the Aquamarine and Garnet, and Platinum; aren't in Deltora Quest.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

I reckon jagex should get a move on with carpentry and poh's. I reckon you shoudl be able to give ur freinds keys and let them have acess to them...

draciontheman.png

"In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move."