what was your best of luck?

Bloodmoon

well, my best luck was probably when i found 58k on the floor of seers bank, had 2 frog events within 30 mins., a half key drop from hill giants, a half key from "miles" and when i got a lvl 2 clue drop from a guard and the reward from that clue was "1 addy g helm, 1 addy g skirt, 1 yew long, 1 addy pl8, and... a "torn page 1 (s)" 8) :lol: :!: :!: :D :shock: :wink:

RSN: Gamez0 (thats a zero)

barrowsmsanta,rza941.gif

rza941.gif

worldmapsig.png

i'm simply unlucky, well once i got sara legs from treasure trail, and my BEST drop ever is rune baxe :) i love my luck :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

I was killing trolls by where the trollheim teleport is, and i stopped paying close attention, and when i looked back

i was in fally (where i respawn after dying) Somehow i managed to run to the bank, teleport, and run to where i was in time to save

everything but the gloves i was wearing.

:D

Hehe...I think Im gonna win this one...

4 days ago I was buying full guthans. A guy traded with me, I put my money up and looked at his side of screen. I saw guthans plate, skirt, helm...but wait whats this?! White partyhat?!

*Quickly accept*

followed by his...

second screen....

*quickly accept*

trade screen gone...

I look in inventory and see white hat!!! But i also noticed i had leaf bladed spear instead of guthans. He tried to pull that scam on me but in his rush accidentally gave me his white phat :D :shock: :lol: Needless to say he came up to me afterward and said he was quitting..one more scammer gone :)

supdarklinkel1.jpg

4 days ago I was buying full guthans. A guy traded with me, I put my money up and looked at his side of screen. I saw guthans plate, skirt, helm...but wait whats this?! White partyhat?!

*Quickly accept*

followed by his...

second screen....

*quickly accept*

trade screen gone...

I look in inventory and see white hat!!! But i also noticed i had leaf bladed spear instead of guthans. He tried to pull that scam on me but in his rush accidentally gave me his white phat :D :shock: :lol: Needless to say he came up to me afterward and said he was quitting..one more scammer gone :)

haha scammer got owned big time :shock:

i'm simply unlucky, well once i got sara legs from treasure trail, and my BEST drop ever is rune baxe :) i love my luck :)

the single level 3 clue i have ever gotten gave me a rune pick.....

best drop is a rune scimmy :P

In 3 trips to barrows i got 3 items, guthans chainskirt, dharoks legs, and finished off with a guthans warspear. I haven't been back to barrows since but if dusty slaying doesn't pay off I guess I'll have to go back...

[Edited, what I said was extremely stupid]

I once got a half key from a cascket I got while big net fishing, and a friend once gave me a full rune helmet for free.

This signature is intentionally left blank.

Sorry man, but this is topic number 1247489 about this...

Anyway, I havent got much luck in game

actually its topic number 1247481 :lol: 8)

greataxe from barrows, d med from barrows on my last day of members

simpleholyhandgrenade.gif

holygrail-1.jpg

*Quickly accept*

followed by his...

second screen....

*quickly accept*

trade screen gone...

lol you got really lucky... he probably put the phat there so you would accept quickly :P

*Quickly accept*

followed by his...

second screen....

*quickly accept*

trade screen gone...

lol you got really lucky... he probably put the phat there so you would accept quickly :P

I dont think he actually meant to. Usually people that do that scam will try to accept really quick so you wont see the leaf spear. So I think he jus put the hat up without noticing and continued to accept quickly. I accepted quickly also :P

supdarklinkel1.jpg