Sig comp - Winners on page 6!!!

Eeeeediot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Demoris - Improved - I like it. Take away the second Eeeeeediot in the bg with the lower opacity and try something different than the hand, afraid I don't like that.

eissob - Better IMO. I think thats the desired final product unless you wanna tweak it a bit more. :)

Kenshin2790 - Sorry if you misunderstood. I wanted you to play and touch up with original purple one here. Capital first E btw.

Eeeeediot.jpg

well, i think its good the way it is now, yes. But if i get any ideas for improvements ill just post them to see what you think of it.

won't be tonight i think, got some other people waiting over here to use the computer and the weather is great so i think ill be on tomorrow again :) .

Guest idpup

idpup - Fascinating. I can see what you were tring to do with the second one in relation to me brief in my first post but I prefer the first one. I like the incoming dot on the 'i' of my name and the flying bird across it. However there is a general purplish tone about the whole thing that makes it look uncomfortable. The water ( which I think it is) behind me name and infront of the mountains could use some work to be more realistic. The sky is beautiful :) Change the font of my name, make the tip.it crew more clearer and try to improve on what I mentioned and lets see how it turns out.

Here is my revision...

I did some adjustment to the water (it had picked up the pink/purple tones from sky ;)) hope its better for ya.

I changed the font, let me know if its any better or if you have a particular font in mind :)

I also changed the tip.it.crew font and placement to suit the sig better.

Let me know what you think :)

Thanks

IDPUP :)

Also, if you have a chance and could post some rankings so we know where we stand and get an idea of what designs you like, that would great :)

Eeeeediot2.jpg

Demoris - Try nothing at all.

Firestorm667 - not really sure what I'd like in a landscape lol.

eissob - What you could try is a thicker border? Making the purple of the strip more darker? less opaque? more metallicy? :)

Kenshin2790 - Way too pinky. I think I've gone off the background now. Thanks for trying anyway.

idpup - Hmmmm. Water still doesn't blend in too well with the general landscape IMO, good reflection but needs more texture. The bird over the first 'E' is covering it too much. Also for the spark of the dot on the 'i' make it more like a dot and not so intrusive/sparky. Finally, change the font of my name to something b/w the old font and this one. Can't really tell u a specific one sorry.

This better?

eeeeediotb.gif

Hmmmm a few ideas I got from a friend. Try 300*75 instead of 300*100. Also try a few diff light colours for my name (including white/gray) but do not make my name and the crew part the same colour. Change both colours if you have to.

eeeeediot.gif

hey im not sure if i have a chance, but i gave this a try anyways. tell me if u want anything changed. can u also say like the top 5 sigs, in no order?

eeeeediot.gif

hey im not sure if i have a chance, but i gave this a try anyways. tell me if u want anything changed. can u also say like the top 5 sigs, in no order?

Looking for more purply and on't like squares or lines - used in many sigs and looking for originality here.

Will post leaders later.

Guest idpup
idpup - Hmmmm. Water still doesn't blend in too well with the general landscape IMO, good reflection but needs more texture. The bird over the first 'E' is covering it too much. Also for the spark of the dot on the 'i' make it more like a dot and not so intrusive/sparky. Finally, change the font of my name to something b/w the old font and this one. Can't really tell u a specific one sorry.

Here ya go :)

Changed the water texture to be more wavy, moved the bird over the E, removed the spark to be more of a dot shape and changed the font of your name.

Let me know what ya think.

Thanks

IDPUP :)

Eeeeediot3.jpg

*Will post feedback later*

Current leaders in no particlular order:

eissob:

Eeeeediot4.gif or Eeeeediot5.gif

Demoris:

eeeeediotb_76.gif or eeeeediotb.gif

idpup:

Eeeeediot3.jpg

And awaiting Nadril and Wyrm. :)

hehheh working on mine now :)

EDIT: here it is eeeeediotsig2.jpg

Contenders atm...

Demoris

eeeeediot.jpg

eissob

Eeeeediot5.gif

Wyrm

Eeeeediot.gif

Thank you so much to all the others who entered to make this the most awesome sig contest I've ever seen/hosted. Without all this good competition the final results wouldn't be as good as they are.

Gonna get a good night's sleep and post result tomorrow.