Sig comp - Winners on page 6!!!

Eeeeediot

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Replying to posts since my last post...

eissob - Definite improvement there IMO, however the font needs to change. Make your finishing touches and take out the diagnol cut in the bottom left hand corner. Also, try giving the whole thing a darker look. Cheers.

DruNKeN_T - Thanks for the entry but I just dont like that landscape :(

Kenshin2790 - Seen the square pattern idea used before so not too original. Background is nice although messy and too pink for me. Text could use some work, thanks for the attempt.

Demoris - :shock: Impressive. Both tezt sizes need to be made bigger as they are the focal point of the signature Please also try some different fonts for my name, although the Tip.It Crew font is good. The top and bottom regions - maybe try a lower opacity? Thanks :wink: (edit - can you also post the sig without those the top and bottom things, just wanna see how the background looks by itself)

axeraider70 - I'm not an idiot irl, so please don't assume so :P

This is going great and more entries to come... yay :)

Kenshin2790 - Looks much better, although a tad similiar to your sig. Make my name start with a capital letter plz and try to increase the difference in the colours in the background - right now still looks like a mess if you know what I mean. Also, my name is too pinky - I'm not a girl :P

blah okay lol. :shock:

edit1: dont worry about my sig no mroe, i got rid of it, im waiting for dementedhero to get back so i can buy a sig from him. :wink:

edit2:

Eeeeediot.jpg

Guest idpup

Here is my try...

this

Eeeeediot.jpg

or

Eeeeediot1.jpg

Thanks

IDPUP :)

Demoris - :shock: Impressive. Both tezt sizes need to be made bigger as they are the focal point of the signature Please also try some different fonts for my name, although the Tip.It Crew font is good. The top and bottom regions - maybe try a lower opacity? Thanks :wink: (edit - can you also post the sig without those the top and bottom things, just wanna see how the background looks by itself)

That is how the background looks. The bar is a black bar on overlay.

Here are 2 versions of it.

eeeeediot3.gif

eeeeediot2.gif

demorisclaire2md7.jpg

well after my first 2 i thought, its still missing some thing, so i started to take a bit of both and word further on that this is my result.:

Eeeeediot3ani.gif

hope you like this version.

Kenshin2790 - I meant change the pinkiness of the name, the actual bg I liked but could use some work / touching up - maybe more contrasting colours - up to you to try.

Darn you E. ;) Drunken T's sig is ÃÆÃâÃâüber, except for the river, but I guess that can be fixed. :P

I don't comment on ur sig so don't comment on mine :P lmao lol.

ColAvanor - Seen the planet with the stars type sig too many times sorry. Although I do like the comet/meteor 8) Second effort is also nice but not the something special I was looking for. Thanks fo trying, really appreciate it.

2pac - awaiting entry.

idpup - Fascinating. I can see what you were tring to do with the second one in relation to me brief in my first post but I prefer the first one. I like the incoming dot on the 'i' of my name and the flying bird across it. However there is a general purplish tone about the whole thing that makes it look uncomfortable. The water ( which I think it is) behind me name and infront of the mountains could use some work to be more realistic. The sky is beautiful :) Change the font of my name, make the tip.it crew more clearer and try to improve on what I mentioned and lets see how it turns out.

Nadril - looking fwd to ur re-do 8)

Demoris - Hmmmm. Dunno what it is about the bars, but I half like them and half dont like them. Play around a bit to come up with a few variations. Font and size of my name is good but try to make it more prominent, colour or effects or whatever.

Magical_Food - Thanks for the entry but not my style.

eissob - Intrigued. Change the animation to make my name 'grow' rather than 'shrink' if you know what I mean and make it occur not so often. The bg atm is a bit too pinky for my liking so if you play around a bit to make it more puplish/metallicy and see what you can come up with. As for the horizontal purple strip with ny name, extend the part on the far right inwards so you can fit 'Tip.It Crew' under it and bunch up the three middle thin ones equally. Defintely on the right track :)

As for the font being used by two people - doesn't matter at all - and in fact was used here by Kingrazo in an old sig which I used very briefly:

sig056823.gif

Also recieved this via pm - not an entry - but just posting for your viewing pleasure :)

Image4.png

Anyway - I've never recieved so many impressive entries in a sig comp and am totally over the moon :)

unFaith - One minute after I say I am over the moon you post your entry, nice timing :wink: Can you explain what that is on the right hand side of the sig? I like the general design and colour and the originality of it. However the font of my name and the text under it has to change. Also, only 'Tip.It Crew', not 'Tip.It Crew Member'.

*jumps up and down in excitement at so many wicked entries to choose from*