What to do after all 99s?

Xems

Recently I've been thinking about what I'd like to do in the future once I complete my current goals.

My initial goal is to complete a fully Maxed Total Range tank (2446 total level) - 74 attack & strength, 99 all skills, and 120 dungeoneering.

Yes I'm aware that I have quite a bit to go but I'm quite sure I'll complete this within a year. And assuming I'd like to continue playing (quitting may be a possibility) after I complete this goal, I'm trying to figure out what my next step will be after finishing.

The reason I'm trying to figure this out now is because (for example) if my next goal was 20m+ xp in all skills, I'd want to start farming right now.

A 2496 maxed player's goal would probably the completionist cape afterwards, but as a range tank I'm not interested in maxing attack and strength.

I'm somewhat interested in xp after 99 skills, only because I HOPE that eventually Jagex will raise the skill cap to all 120 skills to help prolong the game.

Please don't suggest:

- Raise Attack and Strength to Max out --- I'm simply not interested in that.

- Quit Rs - That is an option, my question is for assuming I want to keep playing.

Ideas that I've thought of:

- XP goals (ex: 20m xp+ in a few/all stats)

- 200m xp in a skill or 2 (Range would be my first choice)

- A melee based pure

- Make a new level 138 account

As of now, I'd love to make a new account afterwards, but then I'm kinda nervous that Jagex will eventually raise the skill cap....

But I'd love to hear opinions and ideas, Thanks!

2496.png

104273167.png

I have a hard time believing that Jagex would raise the skill cap. That would take a lot of work and time without any obvious new things.

I would suggest making a new account that you can get to 138. For me, the enjoyment of this game comes when I get a new item, unlock a new area or level a skill. Getting more experience in a skill doesn't seem like fun to me because there isn't any real reward, and it doesn't mean much to a lot of people. I don't know how much you are limited in the activities you can do without higher attack and strength, so I would make a new account to experience all of that.

Also, what about a do it yourself account? It seems like an interesting idea to me, adds a lot of challenge to the game and allows you to experience every aspect of the game instead of cutting corners with money.

Toby1knoby20.png

I would do like toby said and make a DIY acc. I did this once, but I eventually quit due to frustration about getting my higher level items, since you have to get them as drops instead of buying them.

MyWorldHero.png

Barrows:

Verac- Helm, Brassard x 2,

Torag- Body, Hammers

Karil- Crossbow

Guthan- Body

Ahrim- Hood, Staff

I like the 200m exp ina skill idea, you might also go for 120 dung-or do you count this in your 99s? not sure?

You might aim for quest cape/completion of miniquest/buying all minigame rewards/filling treaure trails and other poh chests. There is alot more to this game than skills so you can really still keep playing after you get them all :)

I like the 200m exp ina skill idea, you might also go for 120 dung-or do you count this in your 99s? not sure?

You might aim for quest cape/completion of miniquest/buying all minigame rewards/filling treaure trails and other poh chests. There is alot more to this game than skills so you can really still keep playing after you get them all :)

He/she can't get a quest cape because of his attack and strength level.

2496 total achieved June 30, 2013

You can get completionist cape requirements anyway (Livid Farm is pretty useful, for example) and you could give some of the trimmed requirements a shot (Champion's Challenge, Chompy Bird Hunting).

Personally I'm not a huge fan of xp goals, but then again I have loads of stats to get to 99 anyway. Nobody can tell you what to do here, you know what skills there are (and which you enjoy) as well as (better than) anyone.

You could try getting a special untrimmed cape after, such as slayer or summoning, or maxing an account one 99 at the time (without getting levels in any stat besides the one you're maxing).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Yeah, I'm aware that no one tell me what to do and what I like, but the reason I'm asking is because there is a few things I would enjoy doing...aswell as a few things that I haven't thought of that I would enjoy doing.

Even though I wouldn't be able to get the completionist cape, I like the idea of doing some of the useful requirements. I just recently became interested in XP after 99 all of sudden (especially after folowing the "200m in all skills" in the General Discussion forum, but I wouldn't want to dedicate my life to Rs like that lol).

But yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get the Quest cape with my current attack and strenght level.

I appreciate the replies and ideas so far, there already has been a few mentioned that I hadn't thought of.

2496.png

104273167.png

Yeah, I'm aware that no one tell me what to do and what I like, but the reason I'm asking is because there is a few things I would enjoy doing...aswell as a few things that I haven't thought of that I would enjoy doing.

Even though I wouldn't be able to get the completionist cape, I like the idea of doing some of the useful requirements. I just recently became interested in XP after 99 all of sudden (especially after folowing the "200m in all skills" in the General Discussion forum, but I wouldn't want to dedicate my life to Rs like that lol).

But yeah, unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get the Quest cape with my current attack and strenght level.

I appreciate the replies and ideas so far, there already has been a few mentioned that I hadn't thought of.

Is there a special reason your atk/str is at 74?

It seems kind of high to be (for a tank).

I think you would probably have more fun maxing this account, then starting a new one which can be a special range tank (and leave atk/str at 1 or something)

capt%20kevin.png

Is there a special reason your atk/str is at 74?

It seems kind of high to be (for a tank).

I think you would probably have more fun maxing this account, then starting a new one which can be a special range tank (and leave atk/str at 1 or something)

Nah, I'm at the max Attack and Strength level for a range tank, the combined level must be level 148 or lower (non-melee based). In fact, a range tank with 1 attack and strength level would be the same exact level as I am with my 74 attack and strength. Also a range tank with 1 attack and strength would have much more limitations in questing and all the items needed to be a great tank would not be available.

2496.png

104273167.png