"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Also I finally broke plate!@@@@ Got a much better bind now! Yep that's right, I bound a Primal Full Helm (picture soon too!)

...idiot.

:( Thought I would have fun with binds though atm as I can't surv with plate and I've killed 42047204137104120 spiders with no hood since coming back and DGing. And I still get the same rate of exp as I was getting with plate because I sucked that bad with it :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

DG Log. Skydate who the [bleep] knows.

[bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] that [bleep] ezkaton sniped the primal full helm [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep] [bleep]ing [bleep] shit [bleep]

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eNOvIWVPqI

[bleep]. This makes me want to do more.

What's a RAF bonus anyway.

I have a better hood now anyways CJ :>

Anyways

No idea how many times I have tried the Fight Caves before and since the update but I decided today that I wouldn't let Draz get the better of me and start Kilning without me even though we both probably wont ever be able to do the thing. So I decided to give it one last hurrah!

V7twP.png

FINALLY!@@ Now I just need 3 more... Bank placeholder, PoH cape rack and Pet... Oh woe is me.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

No idea how many times I have tried the Fight Caves before and since the update but I decided today that I wouldn't let Draz get the better of me and start Kilning without me even though we both probably wont ever be able to do the thing. So I decided to give it one last hurrah!

FINALLY!@@ Now I just need 3 more... Bank placeholder, PoH cape rack and Pet... Oh woe is me.

I think I'm more determined to do it now! :P Seems to be motivation to get you going! :lol:

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Tear it up and do kiln kthxbye

Enjoy taking damage from all angles. :thumbsup:

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Tear it up and do kiln kthxbye

Enjoy taking damage from all angles. :thumbsup:

No different to normal then :D

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

So lots of things!

92 Crafting:

c8kAr.png

qSvif.png

Free 81 WC from DG... Gota love random levels from exp share :D

19s7i.png

AND!@@@@@@@@@

I'M BACK [bleep]ES!@@@@@

1oiRU.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

survprod.png

Plate :thumbup:

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Not dging with you til you turn it off :( sry.

Good. Think I might make this a policy aswell.

survprod.png

this-looks-photoshopped.jpg

Why even? :( I sincerely don't get this whole having it off thing :S TBH Dan I haven't seen you DG in quite a while, so eh :( I lose either way you say that - You never DG when I'm around, and now you say you wont DG with me because of exp share... Ehhhh bleh.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Why even? :( I sincerely don't get this whole having it off thing :S TBH Dan I haven't seen you DG in quite a while, so eh :( I lose either way you say that - You never DG when I'm around, and now you say you wont DG with me because of exp share... Ehhhh bleh.

XP drops on skill doors help determine bonus paths. Having XPS on means you split the xp, making it a shitfight to determine.Tl;dr turn it the [bleep] off.

survprod.png

this-looks-photoshopped.jpg

I actually dg quite a lot :P just you're never about for it, we had quite a nice run of floors last night :) I'd probably do a fair few more floors if I got my reset, but that's effort.

The xp from the share is so minor anyway, doesn't hurt to turn it off xD

Ofc I won't be dg'ing these next few days anyway :( maybe not even when I'm back, yay fish flingers!

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

1oiRU.png

You're a BLEEPING([bleep] tif) retard. Sir.

Even I know plate>hood 99.9% of the time

Say hello to the 0.1% then. I sincerely could get plate to work for me no matter what I did, following the advice of Arttu, Dan and CJ. And thus I hated it so bad that any bind was better.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

p><p>You

Even I know plate>hood 99.9% of the time

http://i.imgur.com/CQ6CW.png' alt='CQ6CW.png'>

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png