"Karil's bombing the Middle East" ~Leik - #1 Bad Maxer - 2595/2595

Max Cape Vote!  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Which Max Cape Design to go for? (Other choices shall be added if suggested)

• Patriotic Cape - Red, White, Blue.
    • Becca's Cape - Pink, Pink, Pink.
    • Subjugation Cape - Blood Red, Black.
    • Auror's Cape - Green, Pink, Black.
    • Tan's Lannister Cape - Gold and Red.
    • Q's Cape of Redness - Deeper saturation for darker/deeper Red.
    • Kim and Aiel's Sceptical "Ian wont Max" Cape of nothingness.

Haha! Usually Jungler or top laner. Usually love to play Tryndamere or Nassus. Trynd was my favourite champ though, haven't played much recently....

Oh and a little progressy kind of thing. This tab has been around forever in my bank and I've added to it over the past year. I had 170m or so last year, and ended up splurging on things such as drygores, Torva boots, Pernix gloves, Ragefires, Steads etc, and then repair costs so down to 68m. But now I'm saving up for Ascensions (at least mainhand so I can start going to RotS with Dan and Gwyn) - up to 145m or so if I liquidise as much of this as is tradable - and therefore going to be down QBD and GWD a fair chunk of my time now in order to make the other 50m for MHASC.

fddb0b7b11.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Ahha! Eyepatch is totally worth it. Always have to pick one up on a bandy trip :p

So basically decided to sell it all and make a super-awesome-hyper-bossing tab.  Up to 149,081,262gp... 50m to go.

e203de6351.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

After a day of updating offers I bought it...

ac6b71c522.jpg

Now to get on with killing QBD until I can afford full Pernix and Virtus... Maybe even Torva too.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

QBD is going well... Up to 26m in drop tab atm, including a Dkite and one of these again. I have 59 ovls, 11 pray renews, 93 super antifires and 21 adrenaline flasks left which will tide me over for another 5 and a half hours so hopefully up to 50m then, and then sell all and buy in some supplies.

3605d3d532.png

A little later on

6a530f3843.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Heh

b068aa26e8.jpg

About an hour later...

b5a39eaa84.jpg

Drop tab at around 50m now... Only going to sell once I'm out of Ovls

Found out they were only 19 kills apart

e3201909e7.jpg

Miss Lioness was talking to me about Comp capes and things like that and I decided to check reqs I need... It keeps getting worse :P

If I wanted to pull my finger out I could make it in under a week apparently... But eh, kinda don't wana comp before boss slayer comes out. Vorago kill RIP

a95c6b75a6.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I'm the mightiest tree in the forest! COME AT ME WITH YOUR HERRINGS!

95cb1392f8.jpg

Was bored and didn't QBD tonight, had a busy day at my volunteer post and then was going to do Plagues End with Octarine but didn't... Tomorrow for that I guess and getting back on the Torva before I visit Oct in York train!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

So, didn't do PE tonight either... May probably end up doing it on Friday by this rate when I'm in York and Dan and I can grab Joe and force him to quest with us :p

Anyways... This happened, and that's about it. Had a few xbow pieces and an effigy (YAY). Tab is sitting at 77,786,407gp in drops, and 3,126,447gp in cash which combines to 80,912,854gp which isn't bad at all considering that's minus 230 torstols and 360 lantadymes I'm keeping for Ovl making. 

Should be good to spend 5 hours mulching QBD tomorrow and knocking out Torva :D Then onto making money for Bandos, Arma, Sub, Pernix and Virtus... 

defd1a5a39.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

hey ian remember that time i beat you to max.

nah jk tho hope your rebuild comes to completion

if you want to do afk stuff I think revolution or w/e it is at the place where they drop those ascencion keys is good.

i dont play rs3 anymore :c until i get a new laptop at least

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

hey ian remember that time i beat you to max.

nah jk tho hope your rebuild comes to completion

if you want to do afk stuff I think revolution or w/e it is at the place where they drop those ascencion keys is good.

i dont play rs3 anymore :c until i get a new laptop at least

It's coming along nicely now! Not exactly a REbuild, more a first build :P Never had any of the Nex sets before apart from when merching them a year or so back!

Oooh ty, I may check that out! I heard that or Legacy Frosts are fairly AFK and 3m+/hr :D

:( How long will that be? 

You don't need to kill Vorago for comp until Monday :)

But I'm in York til Tuesday, so no chance of putting Dan through me Lividing! :P Plus QBDQBDQBDQBD

Speaking of which... She and I are going to have words

748df89665.jpg

8d7c49bb91.jpg

This is what the tab looks like as of 22:05 this evening. Minus the energies (didn't know where else to shove them in my bank because I *may* sell them depending) the loot itself totals in at just over 100m :) Add 2m or so from my cashpile and there's Torva afforded! Dunno whether or not to sell yet... At 423 kills now. May either sell at 500 or 1000, 1000 will be tricky due to Ovls and running out.

40f7d872c4.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

• 2 weeks later...

So last weekend I went to visit Dan in Yorkshire :) We got Plagues End done, and my theory proved right that it was Seren gone Dark Side (in a way)... But well disappointed with it.

Decided to do a 30 min QBD task today before getting on with some work at home and got this... Happy Days

ed4ef5549e.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

:o He had a secret love affair with you?!

6 Barrows Brothers task from Death... 2nd "Kill" (Chest)

514150db06.jpg

Made a total of 1m from that.

Plus spent part of tonight Nexing with Jason, Vikki and Kie... ALL THE BREWS AND RESTORES!!!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Had this off QBD

bd7f84ed2c.jpg

Then a 6.75m split from an hour of Nexing with Draggle, Kandy and Kim... Not bad for an evening tbh. QBD tab sitting pretty, but down to 9 Ovl flasks left...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Unfortunately not much to report really... Had to make a load of Ovls for keeping up with bossing... RotS is basically now my favourite boss. 

b86763133d.jpg

Nowhere near as epic as Jason's several thousand overloads last night, or John's 12,000 ovl (3)'s. But still, will tide me over nicely until I can sell the tab.

Drop tab around 120m... 

Going to test out BA tomorrow for funsies!

Real life is well and I've started dating this awesome girl. Kie and Dan have dubbed her History Girl because we met by both volunteering at Hereford Cathedral and we both get extremely over excited talking about the Middle Ages. 

That's about it... 

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Lmfao that title

True story! :D

Tonight...

b56a069df4.jpg

e8c4ba57cb.jpg

Then I cried.

afc35ab3f2.jpg

Also did Deo's SR task of 20KK with no real drops. Tab is slowly working back up after Overloads took a load out of it.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Good Sara Soul Reaper task was actually pretty damn amazing...

Shard off Bree... Arma Cbow and Hiss were back to back off Zil.

828de9903e.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Lmfao that title

Shut up, it was a Rots call-out for someone in Shadow Realm ;-;

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Lmfao that title

Are you saying that it was premeditated? That just makes it worse m8

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Lmfao that title

Are you saying that it was premeditated? That just makes it worse m8

It was me in Shadow Realm if I recall!

Today's soul reaper task hour:

8c6f16b765.jpg

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png