Need Some Dungeoneering Pro's

Dannneh

Ive recently got back into dunegoneering and i'd like a little guide on what floors i should rush on what complexity, what floors should i do large 5:5 shouldi rush on med or small. etc.

I am Currently level 74 dunegoneering almost level 75. i have 37 Prestige at The moment and im am soloing meds on comp 6 for an average of 15k xp per hour. help me please:)

Danny0013.png

Danny0013.png

sorry ;p i knwo i said doing 5:5's and stuff, like larges, but what if i wants to solo my way. what should i do?

and would i still rush 1-29 even when im like level 90? or would the rishign floors be different

Danny0013.png

Danny0013.png

... or perhaps you should just ask in the clan chat and come along with Rei and I? :rolleyes:

After Rei and I finish our current cycle, we can add you (and Jumper) to the circuit? :thumbsup:

Just sayin' ...

nyuseg.png

... or perhaps you should just ask in the clan chat and come along with Rei and I? :rolleyes:

After Rei and I finish our current cycle, we can add you (and Jumper) to the circuit? :thumbsup:

Just sayin' ...

what clan chat? o.O

Danny0013.png

Danny0013.png

You should never solo. And you will always c1 rush floors 1-29 regardless of level.

This is false. C6 small for furnished floors with even duoing (with a good partner) is comparable exp/hr to c6 large abnd2's.

How much exp exactly? 400k+?

I've duoed/trioed meds with a couple of friends for a while now, solely for the purpose of teaching them how to dunge, and the xp/hour is actually pretty decent. However, I never considered doing c6 smalls for xp. I'll check it out later.

You should never solo. And you will always c1 rush floors 1-29 regardless of level.

This is false. C6 small for furnished floors with even duoing (with a good partner) is comparable exp/hr to c6 large abnd2's.

This doesn't make any sense. No number proof is given at all and because the giver of the info is 76 dungeoneering I'm more than a little skeptical

catfight2.jpg

IF you do choose to solo, I would honestly just do c6 small till last 5 floors and do those on med. Try aiming for sub 20 meds (15 preferably).

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

This doesn't make any sense. No number proof is given at all and because the giver of the info is 76 dungeoneering I'm more than a little skeptical

His dungeoneering level has nothing to do with what knowledge he has.

C6 smalls are comparable to large abds in terms of xp per hour. It just requires that you have a good team, otherwise it is too slow to be worth it.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

His dungeoneering level has nothing to do with what knowledge he has.

C6 smalls are comparable to large abds in terms of xp per hour. It just requires that you have a good team, otherwise it is too slow to be worth it.

I believe that there is a tie between dungeoneering level and knowledge of the skill. With such a complex skill I believe it takes experience to become knowledgable. I clearly lack the experience with these c6 smalls but no actual data was given. Avg time per small x xp per small = how much an hour? and this is compared to what kind of a large 5 man team? A 3bo team or a 117 team? I can do 2 large abandonded dungeons an hour and will get approx 125k-150k exp for those two floors at 102 dungeoneering and 51 prestige accounting for my usual amount of deaths. I Imagine a small can be done in maybe 7 minutes which would mean 9 ish an hour assuming a row so each small would need to be 13.8k xp. This woud require very few to no deaths, moving quickly, and a row of 9 floors, which is fairly difficult to find. Whereas c1s 1-30 are easy to find in w148 and a row of 100+ abandonded floors are also fairly easy to find.

I feel like the information given is unsupported. Furthermore with the sources of the info both being fairly low leveled dungeoneers I find it difficult to believe that you have a team capable of doing a row of 9 smalls efficiently to obtain the rate of xp required to outmatch or equal 2 large floors.

catfight2.jpg

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

Interesting. I'll take a look at it thank you.

catfight2.jpg