Mini-Game: Mage Training Arena

• 1 year later...

Received these a *long* time ago and was wondering if any of our forum users could confirm or deny:

was working on 94 mage at the mage arena, specifically the enchant part of it. and ive been racking up tons of points, and i got to 16000 (16k) points and i noticed i cant get anymore. then i left and went back in and got a message something like " u have reached your maximum number of enchanting points" just thought u should mention something bout the max # in the guide.

in the mage training arnea guide you did not mention that if you do not have a begginers wand with you, you can't purchase the apprentice wand. also you can't purchase the teachers wand if you don't have the apprentice wand with you, that goes for buying the masters wand aswell.

gallery_28257_123_2330.jpggallery_28257_123_196.gif

it's a lot easier to get over yourself when you look at intelligence the same way you look at beauty, or height, or eye color: being smart is easy, but being good is hard ... being smart is handed to you, being good is handed to *nobody*.

• 4 weeks later...

The guide states, undr "Creature Graveyard", hat you get some runes for every 40 or so fruit deposited - first, too vague, second, wrong

you actually get one rune, eiter Nature, Death, Blood, Earth or Water, for every 16 fruit depostied the same as te Pizzaz points and the mage xp

::edit::

also, dying in the graveyard will cause a loss of 10 graveyard points (i don't know what happens if one has less than 10 points)

::edit2::

me again..

Each bone pile will give four of each bone, in ascending order of value (four 1s, four 2s, four 3s and four 4s), then back to 1 again

[pokemama 13 Apr: dude, you are one of my *favorite* users!! Thanks SO much for all the concrete info!]

Back by popular demand!

And I guess I just wanted to tell you, as the light starts to fade, that you aree the reason, that I am not afraid, and I guess I just wanted to mention, as the heavens will fall, that we will be together soon if we will be anything at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Its not mentioned that when you lose your progress hat yoru points go back to zero

noob:need hot gf

me this is not a dating sevice its a game

noob:but thats the only reson i play this game

then is suggest you use a dating service

but i cant im only 7 #-o

• 2 months later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.