Cannot teleport while in battle!

Blaqspade

I was thinking a good i dea for jagex would be to make it so if your being attacked you cannot teleport and you cant teleport for like 15 seconds after battle, becuase that way people wont go to like 5 hp then tele out, and even for the ones that run and then tele usualy if you havent caught that person within 15-30 seconds there probaly gone anyways. This would probaly fair things up quite a bit. Just a thought post your sugestions/comments too

Hmm....I don't know. Well, I never go in the wild so I wouldn't be able to help too much with furthur discussion. But from what I know, teleporting during combat in the wild with another player is the whole jeist of even teleporting out of there in the first place. Normally they don't want to fight or they're about to die, like you said.

Maybe you can approach it from another direction and allow teleporting during combat but maybe once five seconds is spent in combat or if the player flees and is not engaded in combat after five seconds from being attacked.

But yet again, I'm no wilderness expert.

thats a good idea, but i thought of something better, if they are in combat with your for a minute or more that cant tele, that way people who are just trying to get out can tele out within a minutes time, but people who get into a fight with you and know they are fighting you shouldnt be able to tele out right in the middle of combat, and then if they are out of combat for 15 seconds they can tele...

So after one minute of engaging into combat and then running away, 15 sevons later they can then teleport from the last time they fought? I like it. Being that the whole meaning is that if you're going to go pk and fight with another pker that you shouldn't teleport midway during combat.

Very good suggestion, I'm liking it.

I dislike this suggestion. There would be ALOT of rants for Jagexto take care of. Alot of the kills people get are from those who tele. If this is done, hundreds of people who tele would not dare to venture there, excluding three/ one itemers. With nobody to PK, the PK'ers might not PK anymore. If this happens, the wilderness would be dead. Then, the people that are scared to do level 3 treasuretrails would do the treasure trails alot, lowering the prices of level 3 treasure trail items. This, in turn, would hurt the economy of RuneScape.

Basicly, bad idea.

mercedesmanipulationn1cj8.png

~Joined RS December 2001

~Retired Mid-2007

That's what tele-block is for. The only way I'd like this idea if they used it like the old RSC combat (except it was running then). You can't tele for the first three rounds. With most specials ruined, you can't kill someone in three hits anyway.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

people may hate teleporting in the wildy(i do to) but runescape put teleport there and people are using it

so its there so people kinda use it

Jagex woul not so this at all other wise they would have put no telly in wilderness at all

kill3r_c0w.png

The best solution is to leave it the way it is. The number of those who tele in wild are far greater than the number of those who don't. Take out the teles, and get massive amounts of complaints.

Abutebaris modo subjunctivo denuo.

newscapere4.gif

grammar2gr8dx.png

This makes Teleblock useless. Besides, I don't see why people who don't want to get PKed should be prevented from doing so by simply a code from JAGeX... if anything, a new weapon or something in game to prevent teleport.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

Or maybe the new Dragon Pickaxe would get that special lol...

But the Pickaxe isn't a weapon (the Axe is...), so... nah.

Maybe the SeerCull Bow should get that special instead too, since its special now is easily cured by a Restore Potion.

Why do you resist? My experiments are only helping humanity push the boundaries of the Art of Toxicology... you should be proud to be one of my victims.

~Toxicologist~

No telleporting while in combat with another player, plain and simple, fullproof solution to tellenubs. That way you can still telleport when attacked by monsters and things, like KQ and whatnot, but not against players and you have to wait 10 seconds after battle with another player.

You were the guy who goes around attacking helpless miners and trainers, hypocrite.

And your ten seconds idea doesn't actually solve the problem, since what kind of Pk Victim dies in ten seconds? Hardly. Unless you team, which just becomes more hypocritical.

~Toxicologist~

You were the guy who goes around attacking helpless miners and trainers, hypocrite.

And your ten seconds idea doesn't actually solve the problem, since what kind of Pk Victim dies in ten seconds? Hardly. Unless you team, which just becomes more hypocritical.

Not hypocritical, just an evil %&$ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâã# for attacking defenceless people

The teleport is there to save people who really don't want to get into fight. I like the 1 minute idea, as this would stop people being dishonourable, while giving scaredy cats like me a way out.

It would let people who want to fight, and protect the weak and scared

I have to get practically naked when I'm cooking bacon.

I may be immature, but that made me laugh!

And weeeeeeee! The usefulness of Teleblock goes right out the window.

~Toxicologist~