Bonus XP Weekend

SoulWars

...what you normally would to do prepare except things that have large time constraints

You could go the GE and start buying stuff

-if you need help buying supplies, maybe ask your friends/clanmmates/etc

Start making unf pots if you're low on money but want to do herblore (you have 4 hours!)

If you're not going to play for a while - I suggest planting trees along with paying the farmers and coming back in a day or so and start off with a tree run

If neither of these suit you - you can always try doign a skill that doesn't require any money, i.e. fishing/mining/agility/dungeoneering/etc

capt%20kevin.png

(you have 4 hours!)

So it starts at 7 am Eastern US time?

According to an F-Mod, it's at eight.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Since you just have two hours from when I post this, I would recommend you to start to buy supplies on the GE immediately. If you plan to start training a skill that requires supplies, that is. Otherwise you could always train a skill that doesn't require supplies, like mining or agility for example.

Good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

According to the news, it should start at 12:00 pm BST - which is 7:00 am EST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20110909&p1=136&p2=179

I think that if a mod changed the time, they would at least have the common decency to update it on the news page.

12AM BST is GMT+1. London's currently in BST, so their time isn't in synch with GMT.

So two things could have happened: like most people in the UK they just assumed the time was still GMT and they really mean 12am BST and not GMT; or they could sincerely mean GMT in which case it's 7am est.

Now you'll have to forgive me if my timezones are kind of rusty but I'm pretty sure the first explanation is what happened. Blog says GMT, but I think they meant BST, so we're looking at 8am EST not 7AM. And if that's the case then thats a pretty big oversight haha!

hzvjpwS.gif

According to the news, it should start at 12:00 pm BST - which is 7:00 am EST.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/meetingtime.html?iso=20110909&p1=136&p2=179

I think that if a mod changed the time, they would at least have the common decency to update it on the news page.

12AM BST is GMT+1. London's currently in BST, so their time isn't in synch with GMT.

So two things could have happened: like most people in the UK they just assumed the time was still GMT and they really mean 12am BST and not GMT; or they could sincerely mean GMT in which case it's 7am est.

Now you'll have to forgive me if my timezones are kind of rusty but I'm pretty sure the first explanation is what happened. Blog says GMT, but I think they meant BST, so we're looking at 8am EST not 7AM. And if that's the case then thats a pretty big oversight haha!

Yeahs Jagex wrote that blog back on 24th Feb if you look at the title hahaha! So they forgot to edit it... Update thingy that came out saying about the BXPW about a week before it (on the 2nd Sept) says:

"The next Bonus XP Weekend will begin at 12:00 BST (midday) on the 9th of September 2011 and will end at 12:00 BST (midday) on the 12th of September 2011."

So just assume it is BST and Jagex didn't bother proof reading their own dev blog for such a silly error as saying BST is GMT. At any rate - 30 mins to go (11:30am here in the good old UK).

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D