Rainy Getting Maxed Total and 120 Dungeoneering - Sunday 11.September

Den

Decided to make a little post here about my 120 Dunge Party today. |^_^|

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

Hope to see some tifers there. <3:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I shall certainly try to be there for you; however, I am currently visiting Octarine in York, so it all depends whether or not I have access to his/his brothers laptops like I currently do :(

If I miss it, I'll be gutted, but absolute amazing grats man! You so deserve that Completionist Cape :) <3: <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I will be there.

Cheers mate. |^_^|

2:30 AM :(

I am so sorry, Den. I really wanted to see you get this, but I sadly have to pass.

Aww. :( Wish there was only 1 timezone. Hate how it always messes it up for someone.

....I'm still on ONE 99. ;____;

You've finally reached the goal. From Den the Demon in the TET Days to Rainy the Maxed Narbcake of Awesomeness. :thumbup:

Yeah, it's been a long road. I miss that Demon Head. :P

I'll see if I can come. :)

Hope to see you there. :)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@@@@@@@@@@@@@'

I shall certainly try to be there for you; however, I am currently visiting Octarine in York, so it all depends whether or not I have access to his/his brothers laptops like I currently do :(

If I miss it, I'll be gutted, but absolute amazing grats man! You so deserve that Completionist Cape :) <3: <3:

Ouch. Hopefully you'll get it. Crossing my fingers. |^_^|

WHAT I THOUGHT THIS WAS FOR COMPLETIONIST'S CAPE ! >: ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

Never mind grats on 2496 u pro

The most disappointing part of the 120 cape for me was that there weren't enough sound effects. I popped it on, gave it a try, and was like "Why is it so quiet?" ;-;

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

The most disappointing part of the 120 cape for me was that there weren't enough sound effects. I popped it on, gave it a try, and was like "Why is it so quiet?" ;-;

Need Livid farm. :P

Anyway yeah, I noticed that too. It only makes a sound when the emote ends and you get the explosion. :(