FM 86-92

brad1431

I need 92 for varrock elite diary, I already have 92 prayer banked. I have been cutting curly vines in the jadinko lair, and it is easy and free exp and I get a little wcing exp too, but it seems slow, although it is free, and easy exp.

Is this a decent way to get from 86-92?

thegame1431.png

Decent? Yes. Best? Not necessarily.

got a better alternative? I dont want to do some super efficieny keying method where I have to click all the time....

You just expressed a dislike for the key levelling mechanic of Firemaking :P

I would stick with the jadinko lair then if you don't want your wrists to ache with the fire of a thousand suns.

hzvjpwS.gif

If you're looking to be efficient and take the easy way out you're playing the wrong game

I was in a very similar situation as you: Firemaking in jadinko lair from 87-92 for varrock elite because I disliked the clicking of conventional firemaking.

Then I tried pyrelord firemaking and the xp/hr was more than enough to justify the extra clicking and small cost. I'd definitely give it a try. If you really don't like it jadinko lair is still fairly good xp.

From the empty days of hope, deny the darkness
Follow my voice, we'll run far away from here

If only to hide, to escape this life
And live forever, forever in the sun

If you're looking to be efficient and take the easy way out you're playing the wrong game

This.

You can pick one or the other, but not both in terms of fm. Pyrelord fm is the fastest, but also click intensive. The only other decent option besides normal burning is the one you are doing right now.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

I also enjoy the slow yet afkness of Clan Citadel firemaking. Plus then you can get a firemaking ring as well for more exp. Stack that with some expensive logs and you're definitely taking good chunks out of how much exp you need to get.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg

I also enjoy the slow yet afkness of Clan Citadel firemaking. Plus then you can get a firemaking ring as well for more exp. Stack that with some expensive logs and you're definitely taking good chunks out of how much exp you need to get.

Yeah, it's slower than curlies, but it's okay. You can join our clan if you don't have one.