Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

Dream DG binds GET! :D :D Brb rqing dg forever now.

So much for halping me get 120... :(

HF RQing the skill :D It allows IRLeneering to become a lot easier

I'm not actually rqing dg :P And ofc I broke hood for it, felt dirty just having that bound xD

Inb4youstillhardlyDG

And ewwwwwwwwww. I am disappointed in you :(

Well its dg time for kie this week :D (when he's not drunk!)

>Kie

>Not drunk

>= Nevar

Also it's already Wednesday now whilst I'm posting this, so we're halfway through the working week at least!

You'd be able to dg if you were ever online xD we just did 4 or 5 before I left for bed :P

Yeah, IRL is taking it's toll on my RSing!

DG today at like 4ish or sometime around then? Heading to a cafe now for breakfast, then waiting 2 hours, heading to gym, coming back and showering, then should be free a bit :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

^^^^^^

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG@@@

Well its dg time for kie this week :D (when he's not drunk!)

>Kie

>Not drunk

>= Nevar

I am SO not offended and find that very true.

RUN FOR THE RUM!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

yep dg is good :D

Just tried my first SOLO tribrid run :D Only took ovls for an hour but tried to use all the non-me healing (ss/food drops) as much as possible. Used like 8 or 9 brews but I'll get better.

Accidentally tabbed out as I used my last ovl dose, but here be the drops :)

dkstrip230512.png

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I want a Pak Yak now <_<

Nice drops and I know I'm a little late but GRATZ ON COMP CAPE :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

rohanlord.png

Thanks! :D yeha I'm glad I have yak for dks, it'd be such a pain without.. :(

Did a short 1hr dks trip, ambler came and crashed for 20 mins or so and gave me some tips (ty <3) since I'm still a bit of a noob to all this :P 5.1m total due to a zerk and a 10 palm drop, nothing else special.

Also duo chewed through my supplies like hell due to bad spawns D: think I'll stick to mostly solo, quite enjoy it :)

Also! I have a new DKS method:

[spoiler=BEST DKS METHOD EVER EPIC DPS]dkswrath.png

:wink: Don't tell anyone!

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Pretty sure I posted this earlier here. But have Dardan's guide. It's a decent guide that covers the basics.

Battle sequence starts at 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXryUYdgXs

Of course the bulk of your technique will come from actually fighting Nex :P

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Pretty sure I posted this earlier here. But have Dardan's guide. It's a decent guide that covers the basics.

Battle sequence starts at 3:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diXryUYdgXs

Of course the bulk of your technique will come from actually fighting Nex :P

So much death! I'm probably counted out of Nex due to no Pernix, Onyx (i) or Comp cape and you guys wouldn't like me having Gano on :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

kharaziteaks.png

In Kharazi jungle crewing and I kinda forgot there were three teaks here, tried out the bonfire method :P Though why do you never hear about these and its always ape atoll? Kharazi teaks must feel left out :(

Also QBD can't come soon enough :D

safersbanner.png

In Kharazi jungle crewing and I kinda forgot there were three teaks here, tried out the bonfire method :P Though why do you never hear about these and its always ape atoll? Kharazi teaks must feel left out :(

Also QBD can't come soon enough :D

Because people think they'd be killed in there, somehow! :P

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I shall be the first to slay qbd :P

Provided I'm around when the update happens, I'll be charging in there too :D Hopefully she'll drop some worthwhile stuff that'l keep her a good moneymaker long-term, solo+instanced is just the best thing :D

safersbanner.png

Free royal crossbow bits plz

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

SO QBD. I killed her last night, using general melee gear and tanking out lots of stuff and ew. Its hardly elegant. So today I'm trying out this setup:

qdbsetupvoid.png

Steel titan the whole time, and spec her out when shes blue on final phase. Sucess rate is 50% sofar.. Unless I magically figure out the timing on luring the souls attack, I cant see me doing this more than I have to.

Ideally that setup wouldnt include flasks, I'm working on it.

safersbanner.png

[bleep] :(

This.

Dude, you're too pro <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png