Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gioM1XYly6o

Me and Bakura, we will have our revenge, him and me will take your leather pants!

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

I got one of these big hats too

esONg.png

Yay finally :D now get some spikey shoes for it toooo :)

Skyrim pinkie is disturbing D:

Still runespanning on rune, got full wicked and a recolour, time to work on greater runic staff probably :D

"Marik that doesn't rhyme"

"SHUT UP I AM LADY GAGA"

xD

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Done with runespan for now :D I'll go back for staff at some point though. So new outfit times! :D

wickedrobesoutfit.png

Did some dg last night, about 850k xp off mostly frozens and a few other floors :P And ofc the 8:09 frozen :D:D

Also, I got on the wrong end of my cat today :( He's a bit of a fatty and claws are similarly large too, so i didn't end well :(

[spoiler=EVIL CAT SCRATCH PAINNNN]Photo04-05-2012155950.jpg

It's not actually that deep, just in a stupid place that it hurts a lot :(

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Done with runespan for now :D I'll go back for staff at some point though. So new outfit times! :D

wickedrobesoutfit.png

Did some dg last night, about 850k xp off mostly frozens and a few other floors :P And ofc the 8:09 frozen :D:D

Also, I got on the wrong end of my cat today :( He's a bit of a fatty and claws are similarly large too, so i didn't end well :(

I've been on the receiving end of worse, but even light cat scratches hurt like hell. :(

wickedrobesoutfit.png

I've been on the receiving end of worse, but even light cat scratches hurt like hell. :(

Cat seems moody today, apparently he bit my mum earlier too D: he gets mad when you stop fussing him :P

Was bored last night, and turns out my brothers graphing calculator has a draw function so made this:

Photo04-05-2012181706.jpg

safersbanner.png

YOU'RE MY IDENTICAL HAND TWIN@

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCAZxazKANU

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Was bored last night, and turns out my brothers graphing calculator has a draw function so made this:

Photo04-05-2012181706.jpg

It's been great for when I've gone to plot some crazy function and found this here, made maffsing much more fun today :)

Hunter_Ghor.png

^

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

What the [bleep] did I just watch.

^

What even is that D:

Figured this was a good way to bump :P I don't actually have any RS unspam, but bonfires are pretty awesome and 10% extra constitution for an hour is definitely awesome :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwIphm5wVAs

Runespan this weekend for Greater runic staff methinks :)

safersbanner.png

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

O Deceptive Cadance.

New favourite pony :) Well, tied with pinkie.

TERRARIA ALL THE WAY :D Though I'm running out of game to play with it, Starbound can't come fast enough :(

safersbanner.png

As per DG instructions a while back, did some today :D

solodg.png

While the xp gain isn't that special, its all solo :P Well nearly, did two larges with my brother and his friend (3:3 furns, one was 0p)

Solo DG is the best :D kinda wish the xp was slightly better, but I really miss it in a way.

safersbanner.png