Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

Also Dan... Frank suggested I listen to these guys last night, and they kinda remind me of Alkaline Trio a bit...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

Go to the forum index and clicky the number of replies on your thread.

Proof that Green > Purple. :>

Proof that Green > Purple. :>

Green > Purple. :>

So yeahs... I heard Green > Purple according to a crewbie :)

And you heard Purple > Green according to another crewbie :D We could just settle and say green/purple > cyan :thumbsup:

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

YOU'RE STILL ONLY LIGHT GREEN, DON'T GET TOO HAPPY JUST YET

Shurrup. I know I'm never gona be anything higher so I don't care.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

96Mining030312.png

Mining is basically my life on rune right now :P Got rank 5 on runetrack for yesterdays gains, nearly 850k xp D: but its nice and easy to do the lazy way (yak+jujus) which I catch up on OU work :)

Hoarding my ore and such until 99, 26k gold atm, hopefully I can buy something nice with the cash from that and the pick when I'm done :) Bit of a boring blogpost really, then again mining is boring too.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Urns???

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Urns???

Normally I would (along with loalch/drop), but working at the same time so trying to keep clicks to a minimum really :( Could probably get away with bringing 5-10 urns without it becoming too intensive but obviously they wont last long anyway

Wont be being lazy with agility and fishing though, when mining is done :P

safersbanner.png

97Mining050312.png

Yay :) getting there now, though 97-98 is always the worst level to get :( bought steads just to have them too, though they'll be nice for bossing in a few weeks time :)

In other news I've nearly caught upto date with work \:D/ Guess the mining is good for something

safersbanner.png

:thumbup: Bossing will be great, at last!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

:thumbup: Bossing will be great, at last!

We can never pin you down for long enough... So no, not with you. Never with you. :)

And yes, I'm being very serious.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Hey You

Hey You

Devils little sister

Listenin' to your, Twisted Transistor

Turn it up, turn it up

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Bought my DIYer Greater salvation :) that and the new proselyte make him look awesome :D

diyerproselytesalvation.png

ALSO WHOEVER CHANGED MY TOPIC DESCRIPTION WILL PAY WITH BLOOD! :twisted:

safersbanner.png

98Mining070312.png

So close to finishing probably the skill I hate most :D started plans for the bxpw, sofar it just looks like DGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDGDG. DG.

safersbanner.png

Grats on level. And what got changed to what? :o

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Mining has taken its toll today :( only done about 200k of it. However played my diyer a bit, had this clue:

diyerclue.png

BEST THING EVER. The addy hatchet of course, now I can wc atleast decently for a while :P

safersbanner.png

99Mining100312.png

YAY! :D

Also since I did things the lazy way, cash from 94-99: (10 patriarchs included)

99miningcash.png

Gonna slow things down a bit the next few days, got a fair bit of work to do and prepping dg for bxpw :)

safersbanner.png

KAH BAH GEE. Anyway, 99 fishing get! :D barb fishing wasn't the most fun ever, but atleast it's easy.

99Fishing130312.png

around 300k to 99 Agility, so TODAY IS THE DAY I'M MAXING! :D :D :ohnoes:

Probably early evening UK time, if anyone wants to come have a mini-party at east varrock that'd be nice :)

And after that I get to DG forever <3: no problems there!!

safersbanner.png

<3:

Black max cape please.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png