Oct's blog - 106/120 Slayer, 113 Magic!

I'll be trying for another one sometime this week :P gotta have them placeholders :D

Used about 1k-1.5k casts of soa for the kiln, though of course didn't use it the whole time.

Bit more relaxed with rune atm, brother is up for a few days and busy with normal work anyway :(

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Figured this is a nice way to bump my blog :)

99Runecrafting220212.png

And Ian got 99 magic too :D

skillcapes.png

And then this one aswell, maybe getting hunter later then I'm giving skilling a little bit of a rest.

99Thieving220212.png

:D

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

<3: Grats babe! <3:

Max faster please <3: I wana boss with you more.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

2672nd person to reach 2496 total.
Thanks to Wicked for the awesome siggy :D

urrywurr

I'm not even sure what that word is supposed to mean :blink:

Anyway, later that night, 99 botter hunter! :D Glad to be done with this one

99Hunter230212.png

Kiln cape run for placeholder cape and some other stuff today :thumbsup: Got builders next door being louuuddd :( and the cats hate it too :(

safersbanner.png

Well done on the 99's. :thumbsup:

It's just guy love, between two (well technically 3 including Drazhar44) guuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuys.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Reacting impulsively and saying what's on your mind feels oh so good.. for a little, until you realize you just started WWIII.

urrywurr

I'm not even sure what that word is supposed to mean :blink:

Anyway, later that night, 99 botter hunter! :D Glad to be done with this one

99Hunter230212.png

Kiln cape run for placeholder cape and some other stuff today :thumbsup: Got builders next door being louuuddd :( and the cats hate it too :(

Nice 1am 99's.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

That pink trolll

Whur?

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Kiln cape run for placeholder cape and some other stuff today :thumbsup:

*checks off the list*

That was fun :) nearly got killed to death by trying to use invulnerability while I had magic active (it doesn't work!) but aside from that went smoothly :)

[spoiler=Setup and inventory cause whynot]fightkiln_armour.pngfightkiln_inventory.png

Yak was 24 brews, 5 rests and 1 super pray. Had about 6 brews, 3 rests and the super pray left and a load of brews in inventory too.

Oh except I cheated and used virtus legs instead of gano :P They're real useful for it.

safersbanner.png

I'll pester you for strategy/tactics at some point too :P <3:

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

Usual agil and mining levels, but thats a bit boring :P Just got 113 DG! :D and a primal scimitar too, so that's yum!

necro270212113dg.png

Have literally no idea how I got least harmful when keying, but quite happy with that since the boss ended up as necro too (shooting for flesh).

Set my DG goal to 120 now, long way to go..

safersbanner.png

You're half way there man! Woooaaah livin' on a prayer!

But yeahs. Congrats on 113 :) 3:10AM you silly :P And you shoulda done what I've done to not feel so scared of the 53m exp remaining - set, 115, 117, 120 as goals :P

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

But yeahs. Congrats on 113 :) 3:10AM you silly :P And you shoulda done what I've done to not feel so scared of the 53m exp remaining - set, 115, 117, 120 as goals :P

Set 60M, 115, 70M, 117, 80M, 118, 90M, 119, 100M and 120 as goals tbh.

IT HELPS.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Set 60M, 115, 70M, 117, 80M, 118, 90M, 119, 100M and 120 as goals tbh.

IT HELPS.

I just calced my exp left to 120 ;-; 33.5m.... Scared now. 6.8m to 117, then it's into the 8m exp to level territory...

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

I do not fear huge amounts of xp to levels :D Well, yet. Either way it wont make it go much faster, I don't really use the level-target system much anyway. And getting all the levels that don't unlock a floor are always going to be a pain motivation-wise :(

Anyway, I still need to try out this new 2h! Pathing awayyyy!!

safersbanner.png

yet.

You will...

My next levels = 8.0m, 8.9m, 9.4m.

I'm scared.

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png

95Mining020312.png

Mining never really was my favourite skill, but I've been lazy-mining while getting OU work done (a little behind due to too much DG really)

Gonna keep hold of all my ore til 99, that along with selling my pick should be a nice bit of extra cash :D May even buy steads depending where they fall to.

7 levels left now :D and the same for DG, about 1.7m to 114 so that should happen soon too :)

safersbanner.png

Go to the forum index and clicky the number of replies on your thread.

Proof that Green > Purple. :>

Proof that Green > Purple. :>

Green > Purple. :>

So yeahs... I heard Green > Purple according to a crewbie :)

34gU8.png

ezk120dg_zps0de40221.png

zP2k8Ej.png

7d95f5db02.png