Macroers Defeated?

anonymouse_

On DI FOrums they said that Aryan was shut down by the guy who made it. So dante was mad. I didn'tknow he macroed :oops: Stupid. But anyhow, the major macroing system is gone now and so we don't have to worry.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On DI FOrums they said that LameBotUser was shut down by the guy who made it. So dante was mad. I didn'tknow he macroed :oops: Stupid. But anyhow, the major macroing system is gone now and so we don't have to worry.

There are still other ways to auto.. But like you said Regex stopped updating the bot (That most autoers used).. But its not hard for other people to update it, It will only be a matter of time :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

There will always be a war between games and people wanting to cheat.

Macroers will just find new ways to get past the new random, just like the other randoms.

sig1zs0.jpg

De_Pk - Level 117 - Banned September 30th '06.

Not that I auto or anything, but I can confirm that the creator of a well known and used bot decided to stop updating it. It was one of the few widely used bots capable of complicated tasks, thus it is a big blow to the macroing community. However, jagex had nothing to do with it :roll: Nonetheless, this should improve the community.

its not like autoers only have 1 person that knows java. The bot has already been updated and is back. Hopefully it pulled some noob off it but all that happened was one guy decided to stop updating. It does not matter. Scar and sbot 3 still work and the big one is back already anyway.

ost major bot creators stop updating cuz they have 2 keep making new scripts for the bot and since if u havent noticed most of the updates introduce rndom events so the autoers stop but they keep updating the creators are just sick and tired of updating in my opinion if jagex keps up with these major updates adding random events and such we just might see the end of those lvl 3 noobs who wont answer us and never get tree spirits(i see this all the time woodcutters dont get events for 4 hours wth?!?!?!)or any otehr random events for now u should smile everytime u see the sandwhich lady pop up cuz she singel handedly sent the autoing world on th brink of desruction

MarkNoZeros.png

And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth to Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be.

In nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti.

u should smile everytime u see the sandwhich lady pop up cuz she singel handedly sent the autoing world on th brink of desruction

Your joking right ??

They had scripts out a matter of hours later to combat it :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

nah macroers are not defeated, i reported one, a lvl 3 chooping willows, dropping everything adn then not replying or nething

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I heard, that the new version of an effective macro-program (forgot the name) costs money. I'm not sure that it will solve anything, when only one program does this, but when they all do it, I belive we can forget about the "rs will be safe for 3 weeks because of this new random event", because I bet the updaters will be motivated to dish out upgrades fast.

Well not exactly defeated but I am pretty sure after the new update you can say "OWNED". Plus when you read the update Jagex announced it is VERY EASY to catch now so they must have a new script going with your Mouse and they are now Banning Accounts connected to the IP

deadforumslol.png

• 2 weeks later...

that bot commonly used it not dead. Jagex does not have a new macroing system lol. they detected those autoers because on or some of the developers did something that made all autoers that logged in the client to be banned. so there. jagex lies, no new things. i think it was just to threaten the bot users so they wouldnt use it. everyone believes jagex lmao. where's poh? i guess u believed that lie too that it was coming out last year.

I heard, that the new version of an effective macro-program (forgot the name) costs money. I'm not sure that it will solve anything, when only one program does this, but when they all do it, I belive we can forget about the "rs will be safe for 3 weeks because of this new random event", because I bet the updaters will be motivated to dish out upgrades fast.

sure you don't know the name.....

well for more info,yes 90% of the macroers is defeated (yay)

the other 10% are those macroer with the 'unknown program' (its sbot3)

jagex didn't ban those poeple yet,cause they couldn't find the source code,

that why the mass ban was began in the first place,they found aryan's (the [bleep]ing 90% 'ers) source code

..yes i do know allot of things..

don't you love the internet?

Sway all day, Butterfly flaps all the way!  tumblr_inline_mp4i2qAGS11qz4rgp.gif

✿ ♥‿♥)

yes, theirs many many flax pickers still doin this, and woodcutters.

and we all know if this wasnt illegal, we might try it :P. i mean cmon letting 5 accounts cut magic logs for you for a week straight? thats a fair amount of logs, this thing would do all the things i dont like to do for my main, like mining.

the reason why jagex takes so long on banning all these autoers is because there more worried about the people saying: oh i want update now now now. They pour all there effort into updating the game. They say they got a new effective way in order to catch autoers. The only thing that jagex can possibly track is packets sent to their end (rsc bots) or the coordinate plane on the computer screen in which the mouse clicks. There is no other programs in which they can detect unless they have some elite programmer thats so good they dont even have it out yet. I really doubt some one would make that good of program for 20k Pounds a year. :roll:

Every time they ban people, they are taking a risk of banning the wrong people. Many people were wrongly banned and alot were rightly. They probably just pulled a few people out of a hat and bam... FREE LIFETIME BANS. If u auto be smart about it. Dont let it run 24\7 clicking the same spot. Thats the only way they can catch u.

My motto is the more advanced the bot the easier it is to catch. Thats why imo scar will always be #1.

Jagex makes me laugh :roll:

the reason why jagex takes so long on banning all these autoers is because there more worried about the people saying: oh i want update now now now. They pour all there effort into updating the game. They say they got a new effective way in order to catch autoers. The only thing that jagex can possibly track is packets sent to their end (rsc bots) or the coordinate plane on the computer screen in which the mouse clicks. There is no other programs in which they can detect unless they have some elite programmer thats so good they dont even have it out yet. I really doubt some one would make that good of program for 20k Pounds a year. :roll:

Every time they ban people, they are taking a risk of banning the wrong people. Many people were wrongly banned and alot were rightly. They probably just pulled a few people out of a hat and bam... FREE LIFETIME BANS. If u auto be smart about it. Dont let it run 24\7 clicking the same spot. Thats the only way they can catch u.

My motto is the more advanced the bot the easier it is to catch. Thats why imo scar will always be #1.

I use scar for flash games :P

test.gif

While you clearly know what you're talking about, it wasn't the smartest thing in the world to post on a forum which is strongly against cheating of any sort, was it?

and you make me laugh. have a happy ban. god i hate cheaters like him