CC please... =D <UPDATED>

Faelenof

This is a signature I'm working on for Benzisto's contest... No stealing or I will eat you. =K

20mill.png

Questions? Comments? Critisisms? All are accepted...

Yes, it sort of looks like Player Owned Houses... *sigh*

Faelenof.jpeg

Pixel Artist - Former Player Mod - Former Tip.It Mod

Not taking sig requests - sorry!

Thanks, mxm, I'm rather proud of the shadowing on the balcony. :lol:

Just asking people's opinions, what colour should the gloves/boots be? I'm kinda stuck on that since I'm F2P, and all we have are the leather gloves/boots.

Faelenof.jpeg

Thanks, mxm, I'm rather proud of the shadowing on the balcony. :lol:

Just asking people's opinions, what colour should the gloves/boots be? I'm kinda stuck on that since I'm F2P, and all we have are the leather gloves/boots.

Make them blue so they match the phat.

5637_s.gif

Pixel sigs by me.

Pixel Art

Love the perspective you have going on with the balcony. Hopefully it will show through in the final project. Looking excellent so far. Keep up the good work.

I also see you have added in some lighting effects on the balcony, props for that. You are probably aware of this but try to keep the shading in proportion to where your light source is coming from, as the houses look as if they are a fair bit behind the balcony so they will probably have a smaller shadow protruding off of them.

Just felt like adding my 2 cents :D

Thanks, Izza. :D And I actually forgot about the shading proportion thing... Thanks for reminding me. :wink:

And mxm, I think I'll try that when I get the chance... :)

Faelenof.jpeg

An update...

sample3.png

Just a simple colouring of the houses... No, they won't look as generic as they do without shading... ;) They're all going to be individual, or I'll try to, anyway.

The blue gloves looked sorta ridiculous... So, I'm open once again for glove/boot colour suggestions. :)

Thanks in advance.

Faelenof.jpeg

thats very nice 8) maybe just white gloves and boots even? i reackon u should put a cape on him 2, swaying 2 the right. good luck with all the houses in different directions, thats tricky shading. lovin the balconie aswell. is he meant 2 be like a lord with a peasant village in his grounds? hence the free stuff plz..

Splatter-RM-stroke.png

"A disbelief in magic can force some poor souls into believing in authority and business"

Is that a dragon armour? If it is, it really look kind of weird, it just look like whole bunch of red muscles to me. :?

Other then that, love your balcony works and the stuffs been hanged on the wall. It look good. ;) Probably work on your character more so it will fit in the entire image.

Good luck in the comp still. 8)

2089wde.jpg

Thanks Metroid for the siggy and dark_shadow for avvy! \:D/ :thumbsup:

<3 wendy

Loving the balcony. If not blue gloves and boots white like remote said, Good luck on the houses, good attempt on dragon plate. A legends cape would look good swaying to the right (beleive this was said before?)

Good Luck!

I'm stealing, eat me k?

:P

..hating the balcony seriously

that grey color just spits at you it's going all patooey.

the lack of depth in the balcony and the very linear colors make it horrible in distinguishing balcony from wall and floor and horrify the depth.

no it destroys the depth, not to mention the large boor factor.

you've got good concept but your coloring is pretty horrid, my advise lay off the grey and lay of bright colors.

lay of grey until you know how to work it.

signature_1.gif