Adventuring the 'unplayable' F2P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

F2P got too unplayable :thumbup:

^ This. :geek:

I used to get 12 to 30 fps before Dominion Tower. Since then, I get maybe 2 to 12 fps. What's worse is that Dominion Tower broke a whole ton of legit user accounts temporarily, both f2p and p2p. :(

And soon, Jagex plans on taking f2p off the RuneScape High Score List, even with both legit F2P and most legit P2P being totally against it. This is going to kill f2p's stat lookups, self-tracking, stat signatures, stat calculators, and a whole bunch more. Heck, I personally used them as somewhat of an anti-hack measure, even though they were on public display to anyone who wished to look me up. Oh well, here goes enjoying RS-based blogs like this one. <_<

~Mr. D. V. "Pardon my rant over recent events..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

• 1 month later...

O hey plasma. Didn't realize you posted here.

Also, why is drag a mushroom in your first post. ._.

Also, also, you should come agility arena with me sometime on your main if he's still p2p.

Dragonah was saying he's a mushroom on IRC awhile back.

To all the others,

I'm really, really sorry for pausing my progress. I shall resume my updates with 3 chapters soon! I already have all the pictures for a chapter or two!

Watch this space!

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hooray! The adventure continues! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

-watches this space-

-fails spot check-

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.