So what's the basics of soloing the king black dragon?

Blaze The Movie Fan

This topic is now becoming an indrect way of saying his opinions suck.

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This topic is now becoming an indrect way of saying his opinions suck.

By opinion you mean something that is false that he projects as an opinion so he doesn't look wrong.

[hide]

unbinding green's kidneys for ltk's heart

do you farm guam like me sir ltk

[/hide]

By opinion you mean something that is false that he projects as an opinion so he doesn't look wrong.

But as for the claim that one item is superior to others, the fact is there is no superior item, a lot of them are superior in their own way.

Of course a bronze dagger is useless, there is no arguing there. But the fact is all items have their share of flaws.

I don't think statements like this are necessarily wrong. What is "superior" to him might not be "superior" to you. It could be that being the color BLUE makes something more superior to him.

Don't you hate it when people ask you for advice, but then it turns out they're not really interested in you're advice, just defending their own opinions?

Did I deny that the dragon battleaxe was flawed? No. Did I deny the fact it's not the best weapon to use? No. Did I ignore all the advice people were giving me? No.

Sure, I might have defended the dragon battleaxe, but I never once said it's the perfect weapon. I said it's my favorite, there is a difference.

Wow, I just can't leave this thread alone.

Don't you hate it when people ask you for advice, but then it turns out they're not really interested in you're advice, just defending their own opinions?

hmm I don't feel that way. but I don't really fall into the trap of offering advice to someone based what I value, not on what they do. Because often when people want advice, what they are really asking for is for you to help them optimize X given their value system.

but when their value system is really different from yours its awkward to help them optimize something you think is silly. In this case the answerer should probably just not offer advice (which is what i tend to do), but many times they simply can't help themselves, and try to rewrite the Op's value system, which doesn't usually end up helping anyone.

Did I deny that the dragon battleaxe was flawed? No. Did I deny the fact it's not the best weapon to use? No. Did I ignore all the advice people were giving me? No.

Sure, I might have defended the dragon battleaxe, but I never once said it's the perfect weapon. I said it's my favorite, there is a difference.

Wow, I just can't leave this thread alone.

nope, but you suuure blew a trivial conversation out of proportion.

Naaxi.png