You'll soon hit 250 spices and then you won't be able to use them :(

And what does seasinger have to do with making rocktail soups?

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

My argument was actually that I don't do any pvm and so there are very few places where I would ever need rocktail soups.

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Sell them! The only place I'd use them at is rots, vorago, and PvP wars.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

KK... But you suck at ultimate dodgeball.

Edit: If you can dodge a humungous boulder, rock bombs, whirling dirvish of spear, mace, axe and hammers then you can dodge a bajillion green and orange bombs.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

oh. I didn't even know they were tradable... lolports

Shoutout to Druvovic on remaxing and becoming Primacy's first member in the top 50! This also means Leik is no longer Primacy's top ranked member which is obviously why it's worth posting toplel.

6TZIL.png

In my own RuneScape adventure I have returned to cooking after discovering rocktail prices have dropped from the dxp hype.

edit: shoutout to mish for being primacy's worst member

6U0xP.png

• Like 7

clearly i am the best around.

id upload pics but my net drops each time i try uploading to imgur. restarted everything, not helping. its probably server side idk cbf trying to fix it.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

6PfON.png

Treasure Hunter shits out waaaay too much xp (bonus and actual). If Yo Blue would have bought his 18k spins now he would literally be the first to 5.2b total xp.

Its the same as SOF just with a new brand name.

I highly doubt they didn't altar the rate at which stars/lamps appear, in however many days it's been out I've already gotten over 300k xp from it.

It already was high rates before the switchover.

Not nearly as high as it is now. Like, not even close. Not to mention the removal of the small cash bags has quite significantly increased the amount of Stars/lamps you get.

Jagex aught to just implement a prestige system that rerolls levels. Skill capes can have silver and gold particles.

I might start work on a system concept.

They did, then the idea got RS community'd

My friend got 1M bonus div from 100 keys, he had them as spins before the update, so the fallen stars must be appearing more often. Another friend got like 5 huge xp lamps in cb skills from 100 keys, lol. Kinda crazy but I like this concept better than Sof, idk why.

Good work on your blog deo, been reading and it's quite interesting :) will follow more in the future

6VP9c.png

They might as well have heralded the poll system as the "Vote How You Want to Bring Back Pre-EoC" instead of Power to the Players. The fact that you would be given the option to roll back some stats is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen, stupider than legacy itself, legitimately made me stare in disbelief for 10 seconds when I saw it. When legacy comes out it will likely be close to two years since EoC came out and the fact that you're going to allow people to roll back TWO YEARS in a stat... no words.

I voted no and made my 0.0001% of the difference but obviously it's not going to matter with the way it's looking atm.

edit: I suppose since this obviously isn't going to stop I should try to care less about the direction the game is heading as long as I'm still enjoying it (which I am). It's just hard to when you have over a year playtime.

No its hard when you can literally see the changes being made without a glimmer of hope your option will resurface.

The 138 vs 200 poll is just dumb and too far fetched for eoc. You have a combat level that shows your defensive and offensive potential of your levels. That is exactly how its supposed to be... jagex did something right and now the noobs are messing it up.

Whine more pures...

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

The fact that you would be given the option to roll back some stats is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen

Why?

No its hard when you can literally see the changes being made without a glimmer of hope your option will resurface.

The 138 vs 200 poll is just dumb and too far fetched for eoc. You have a combat level that shows your defensive and offensive potential of your levels. That is exactly how its supposed to be... jagex did something right and now the noobs are messing it up.

Whine more pures...

I hope you realize that no matter which option wins, the combat calculation will change.

So even if Lv. 200 wins, it most likely won't be (highest attack stat) + (defence) + 2 anymore

The fact that you would be given the option to roll back some stats is one of the stupidest ideas I have ever seen

Why?

It's an mmorpg (game is supposed to rely on progression of player stats and story) and you're giving people the option to remove some of your stats. Also being that this is Jagex they're probably going to overlook all the possibilities and people with 1 def will be running around with curses and stuff that you shouldn't be able to get at 1 def via quests etc. Also it's a massive waste of dev time because it doesn't affect me.

edit: Also people have been making new accounts for ages, why all of a sudden are we giving people the option to revert their current accounts?

6WCSM.png

prob do a strong push for 100m just so I can get that world announcement and have my 2nd 9-digit skill.

6XGs0.png

17 days after I've had my last one I finally get it. Waiting for my last ship to get back in 90 mins and then sending it out with best possible crew I have and 3 boosters in all stats, still will probably only reach mid-high 70s. GL ME

Backstory: I have been uncomped since ports 2 came out because of the addition of completing any one of the three final storylines as a req. I have two storylines at 2/3 missions done and yeah. 17 days I've been waiting for this.

• Like 1

Better not to use the boosters if you want to keep playing for adventurer rerolls (for further triples), as xpx wrote on the ports thread. Since I maxed all slots, I've been getting a lot more of them, but you really need all slots. It seems that you can only get 2/3 useless random rewards (or something to that effect), meaning that the one usable one has to be a reroll.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Better not to use the boosters if you want to keep playing for adventurer rerolls (for further triples), as xpx wrote on the ports thread. Since I maxed all slots, I've been getting a lot more of them, but you really need all slots. It seems that you can only get 2/3 useless random rewards (or something to that effect), meaning that the one usable one has to be a reroll.

I'm so tired of being non-comped, it's all eggs in one basket on this voyage for me. If I fail I'll likely cry and roll around on the floor for 10 minutes and then figure out what to do from there.

Given my shit RNG luck I'll probably have maxed out boosters again by the next time I get it if I fail lol.

edit: This is the highest I could get, sending out now:

6XOSq.png

Added some stuff to the first page regarding donations and a list of all donators instead of just the top one (so I know when the top one has been passed).