No easy way to pic it yet because the actual count tracker isn't out but I've now defeated every boss in RuneScape except Vorago once. 1 week hype!

ruins.png De_Elite_One.png

Inefficiency = fun. That's objective and can't be debated. Ever.

Blog to 200m in all skills.

Max cape achieved November 5th, 2011.

Completionist cape achieved December 29th, 2011.

Final Boss title achieved December 28th, 2014.

Trimmed completionist cape achieved November 7th, 2015.

Hello everydeeliteone

aoY6u.jpg

luv u m8

Wait it tracks kills cus my friend said it didn't track anything besides rago and rots cus trim reqs and kiln etc cus comp

Qould be good if they did cus I cba to wait for release when everywhere will be packed...

What gwyn said. The rago/rots/comp etc. were what they could track before Tuesday's update because of existing checks. Now you can kill all bosses and have them count (supposedly) to an eventual tracker that tallies kills. It's jagex so I estimate the chance of the tracker working before we can actually see the number at around 60-70%, but I got impatient and did it now. Worst case it doesn't work and I have to kill 2-ish hours worth of bosses again when the actual update comes out.

inb4 only close friends of ninja jmods had priority and 70% of the compers/trimmers have to spam forums begging them to check off rago kills etc cus they forgot to check it off for said people.

I need to do rots pls help me

I guess I'll go kill sara and those bosses once then. :(

aq48K.png

rots is really easy, granted I only have one successful kill on it but whatever, I never really came close to dying when I did it, ask ur clan members m8.

ask my clan members then, i know leik and tim (fails at rs) need it.

selling rots kills 30m pm me

best drops (reasonably accurate/up to date): 1x Elysian Sigil (LS), 1x Arcane Sigil (cs), 4x Armadyl Hilt (solo at 100m, 100m, 50m, and 5m), 2x Saradomin Hilt (solo at 25m), 5x Draconic Visage (34m,1.2m,1.2m) and various cs/ls/ffa Nex splits.
Drygore Drops: 7 Longswords, 3 Maces, 3 Rapiers, 3 Off-hand Rapiers,  5 Off-hand Maces, 3 Off-hand Longswords

ROTS Shields: 12  Seismics: 16

Ascension Crossbows: 6  Spider Legs: 10

Countless Armadyl armour pieces, Saradomin amulets, Dragon Hatchets, and Fremenik Rings.
Range~Herblore~Construction~Constitution~Defence~Farming~Magic~Attack~Prayer~Strength~Summoning~Slayer~Mining~Dungeoneering~Firemaking~Agility~Magic Mastery~Summoning Mastery~Cooking~Smithing~Fletching~Thieving~Hunter~Woodcutting~Fishing~Runecrafting

sry m8 cost for advertising on my blog without permission is 1 free vorago leech made payable to me

asCdq.png

asCdL.png

Thanks to Darkwitchery for doing 90-100 social slayer tasks with me (since the last time I had everything unlocked).

• Like 2

I forgot to take a picture because I was too hype but I mauled Vorago. Thanks to the guys at Rago PvM for letting me maul (had to pay 1m but well worth).

at9Z7.png

If you're reading this and are assuming I shafted you just so I could get the requirement done earlier: I just got impatient lol, having RotS done without Vorago was making me annoyed. It was fun, I'm still certainly willing to go next week with the people that I talked to that want the comp / trim req. I was just a bit worried about the levels of interest seeing as it's Araxxor release week.

I tried Araxxor and died 6 times, 3 of which made it to <30k hp on phase 4, closest being 4k hp on phase 4. I will post tips/tricks for reference (and for myself in the future). That boss is by far the most draining thing I've done on RS, not touching it again for at least another day. I am confident this setup can consistently get to phase 4 and have enough supplies left to get the kill. I got too shaky at the very end to finish any of the attempts, but it's definitely doable.

EDIT: 3 hours after initially writing this I was successful. Several edits have since been made.

I cannot guarantee any of the below information will be 100% relevant once more mechanics of Araxxor are fully discovered. I will try to keep this up to date as much as possible as more mechanics are fully learned.

Bar (Anticipation can probably be taken out for another thres):

av8yO.png

Inventory (entire yak/rhino is rocktail soups):

Rocktail soup vs. rocktail isn't a huge difference. Tuna potatoes or even sharks could probably work.

av8se.png

Gear (fairly scrub gear, upgrade as appropriate, I would keep the leviathan ring / scrimshaw of ranging  / sharpshooter aura though):

It's doable with chaotics only. I got to the end of p4 not using sharpshooter (a big help) on one of my early attempts with a chaotic mainhand.

av8CO.png

I lobbied if I didn't get either mage or range forms. Not sure if melee form is doable as a ranger.

Always get him to below 5k before proceeding to the next phase (Phase 1 / 2).

Phase 1:

- Fairly straightforward, pray against the style he's using and unload basics/thres into him.

- Use brews to heal as much as possible. Try to eat no soups if possible during this phase.

- Ult (Death's swiftness) right after he either pulls you in / makes you a cocoon / heals himself. Use Devotion if Death's swiftness is on cooldown. This applies to later phases as well.

- Make sure you're standing decently far away to make it painfully obvious when you're being pulled in. This applies to later phases as well.

- If you want, use frag shot during the period when he's in the cocoon to stop him from healing 5k. The bleed prevents the healing without doing too much damage back to you. This applies to later phases as well.

Phase 2 (Path 1 only here, it's much less prone to messing up and stupid mistakes than path 2 is. However, I did try path 2 and made it to phase 4 on one of two attempts as of writing this):

- Use brews to heal as much as possible. Try to eat no soups if possible during this phase.

- Make sure you always use the fire bomb to destroy all 2/3 cocoons that appear.

- Always take out minions ASAP when they spawn, they do a decent chunk of damage and more can spawn in a relatively short period of time. They come in groups of 5. Bombardment is good if they get clumped.

- Ideally you want all 20 minions to come on this phase, it's ok to have 5-10 left over for phase 3 though.

Phase 3:

- You should still have a decent chunk of brews left over. Make sure you have around 15 doses left by the end of this phase.

- REALLY stand decently far away on this wave, preferably max distance so that you can clearly see where the insta-death acidic spider is going to spawn after Araxxor spits. Make sure you are at least 8-10 squares away from the square it is going to spawn on.

- Lure the non-insta-death acidic spiders into Araxxor near the end so that he doesn't get as acidic until you're about to move on to phase 4. If you don't lure them all phase 4 is a lot worse.

- If there are leftover minions from phase 2 you really want to make sure they are all dead here. I got minions on phase 4 before and it was not fun.

Phase 4:

- You should have at least 15 brew doses left and 15-30 rocktail soups left. Less is fine to an extent, but those amounts are what I found myself at every time I reached phase 4.

- It probably helps to have prayer and your inventory in different windows here. I personally didn't because panicking would have led to the same outcome anyway.

- You will need to switch prayers every 2 attacks she does. You seem to have less time to switch to magic prayer than you do ranged prayer.

- DPS as much as you can, try to time it so that you can ult around the time she hits 40-30k hp (fairly hard but doable with good prayer switching, other time is spent eating). Adrenaline flask might be good here.

- At 25k she summons the acid wave which is basically corp core. You have a while before you have to start moving (5 jumps of the acid wave), thresh here if you can. Once you start moving you need to keep moving between every attack whilst also switching prayer as per the third tip in this section. I have heard that if you move just 1 square after being hit by the acid wave it resets to another 5 jumps before it hits you again, it's fairly hard to avoid getting hit at all anyway so this is probably the way to go. Foodbrew as needed (a lot).

I didn't get the kills that I got to <30k because I panicked and ended up shaking too badly to consistently be switching prayer whilst also foodbrewing. This setup and these tips consistently got me to phase 4 with enough supplies to finish. Shield may be something for me to investigate using next time I go.

EDIT AFTER GETTING A SUCCESSFUL KILL:

- Range form is visibly a lot harder than mage form (for rangers). My kill was on mage form.

- It's very helpful to have brew and soup next to each other on the action bar.

- Always, always, ALWAYS prioritize prayer and moving over attacking on phase 4. Only attack every 2-3 moves if it keeps you alive.

- Antipoison++ may be worth bringing if you want to fight the range form. Ranged attacks can poison; I was getting hit for 125-250-500-1000 (doubles every attack up to around 1000 and then continues for 3-5 more attacks) on phases 3 and 4.

avkcJ.png

[bleep] yes. I didn't actually use the ely, trusted my instincts and brewsoup'd the end. Same setup as above, minus 1 less soup for an ely I didn't use. 8th attempt overall.

Thanks to Leik for the mainhand Ascension crossbow lend and Darkwitchery for making rocktail soups so I didn't have to buy them at inflated GE prices.

Edited the post with the shit tons of tips and tricks with some stuff I noticed after getting a kill.