Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

Yeah that works amazing if you can get to mid so all the bots attack you, but the costs mang, so high ;-;. am like a few games off hybrid helms from cw, then only pc and sw to go. for set.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Yeah, I seriously thought SW was gonna be bot free, guess not though lol so it's still easy and fun to stack games against them :) 4 more wins added now, hoping getting those legs today.

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

Just got 102 on Expert :)

Didn't know the map was so good ... had everything open by 96 but then spent the last 6 seconds looking for the last tile I missed, rip. 0% guessed.

6Ij0n.jpg

failed my driver's knowledge test this morning by 1 mark... sickest shit I've seen all semester. Of course the deciding question happens to be the difference between "county" and "township" as if I [bleep]ing know what 鄉 means in English. Just so [bleep]ing gross lmfao, gonna just [bleep]ing write the chinese version next time ffs

EDIT: r0fl did I really get this one wrong too? http://puu.sh/1pZXV what the actual [bleep] l0l

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

If it makes you feel any better I failed one stage of my drivers licence as well which I didnt resit until a year later. But now I'm a boss and ridin solo in my mazda millenia so you go resit that test my chinese friend. Also [bleep] your language man, tried to learn that shit for 4 years, even went to China, but now is all gone (no offence China #1). Actually no, my language is a [bleep]. Cant speak that either. Rip.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

no m8 China is shit :PPP

am testing in Taiwan right now, I won't even get to do my road test tmr :< gotta pass knowledge first :(

and yah drivers tests are a [bleep], we test in an enclosed testing area but there are [bleep] sensors everywhere that we can't press or we fail :s

also chinese is a shit language yh, way too complicated. It's my mother language and even I'm illiterate lol

well it doesn't help that 50% of the males in Taiwan are named Kevin (the other half are named Michael obviously)

I think I personally know like 15+ Taiwanese guys named Kevin lol

Goddamnit you wouldnt believe how mad i was when I went past shantay pass to the desert for the first time, and its like every goddamn cliche arab phrase or name there. Is like one of the few things that jagex pisses me off about, blatant racism. is not cool man.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

Goddamnit you wouldnt believe how mad i was when I went past shantay pass to the desert for the first time, and its like every goddamn cliche arab phrase or name there. Is like one of the few things that jagex pisses me off about, blatant racism. is not cool man.

O_o

Dat driver test, wat a life. Don't blame you if you failed it esp when you can barely understand the language anymore :P

Also fog indicator, lolwut.

6Ij0n.jpg

buying runecoins cuz wearing t11 dg gear in overworld seems like a cool idea...

jk Jagex can't process Paypal payments for runecoins directly. buying UGC ! ! !

jk UGC keeps bouncing back my payment despite the fact that their pre-authorization shows that I have sufficient funds

FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Like 1

The only decent tier 11 overworld binds I've seen was a guy in fullsag with matching compcape. Seen full primal and it's dumb and overdone and just bad. Could go gorg because pretty and shiny but idk.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

isn't celestial not bad as well?

tbh the other consideration I was making was rev gear (stat, vesta, morrigan, zuriel) but I heard all that is getting revamped graphically with EOC so I might check them out in beta first.