Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

LOL won an artisan's bandana on squeal this morning, but I was spamming through the spin option so I didn't even notice it immediately (was expecting the typical 1k coins bullshit)... then on second spin I was like, wait wtf, what was that round thing? went back to bank after CW game and l0l0l

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Yes. Very impressive..

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Pls. You're at like 2 castle war games because your sister played on your account for a bit. We all know you're so bad you can't complete cw games :)

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Hate me for being a SOF prod, but I just got my paycheck so I figured I'd just randomly dump 20$ into buying a few spins l0l... I'm like yh I have shit luck = never get any rares, according to my current log I'd gotten like 7 rares total in 6 months of spinning with 150 additional bought spins.

Then l0l, 3 rares basically in a row on my 75 :D :D:D

6z3EL.jpg

Blacksmith's helmet

nEsHB.jpg

Artisan's top

e1otO.jpg

Botanist's gloves

nCvf2.jpg

Prized pendant of Fishing

l0l0l0l bank l00t

1121. - Artisan's top

1122. - Botanist's gloves

1123. - Small xp lamp (woodcutting)

1124. - Prized pendant of Fishing

yeah I noticed that, now I'm paranoid as fuk cuz I swear those 2 skill boosting items were b2b ...

but the entire time SOF was being a [bleep] anyways so I have no idea, my log shows exactly the expected # of spins (77 cuz I had a double ticket) so... yeah idk, but every time I would hit spin, and the game would exit the SOF interface and my chatbox would show an error message, so I pretty much had to re-enter SOF after every single prize lmfao

>almost sub100

>awful.

ok :c

There a reason you start up in the corner. I start in the middle. Gives more opportunity to branch and make more expansive chords.

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png

oh ya kevin in clone, first click is not safe. I have to go through about 10 games before I get a decent number of 100% spots i can chord off. But interesting read tyvm

imp7C.jpg

Mish.png