Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

Is it bad that I don't know what at least four of those items are?

If you don't mind me asking, what's the last item in that tab? Looks like some sort of pentagram.

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Invitations to join the illuminati

jk, dragon keepsake keys from solomon's LLLL

also not everything there is SOF/SGS as you probably already realized, the tab starts from curly horns (the blue thing after flame gloves)

but yah idk there's not really much special there, got me a monkey mace, some queen's guard + dragon ceremonial stuff, shark fist, candies, sun ring, alchemist fragment combined, then everything else u prolly already know

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

tbh I botted like 3.5k games l0l, oh well shit happens... at least now I can quit and move on with my life, was legit looking forward to getting trim then doing 200m agil tho ngl :(

shame they didn't ban a bunch of other trimmers that botted their games, also hi Nickdc best? Whatever, my VPS was just too infamous on pretty much every RS forum/discussion board on the internet for me to dodge a ban.

http://puu.sh/1ElAA

All I can say is... much deserved LL. Confession time I guess? Oh well, even if I get banned from TIF, I think some ppl are at least curious to know my story so here goes...

This is the end for me, but hell I had a lot of fun with RS. Shoutouts and stories below. Pure honesty from me in the following paragraphs (apologies if anybody gets offended, I really don't mean it personally... it's the internet after all), because yeah this pretty much my quitting post and final words on here regarding RS... so I might as well just let it all out! I'll keep pics up on the OP because yeah, even though my RS career is over... the memories will always stay :P

Story:

I started out in 4th grade (11 years ago) on this acc, really it goes wayyyyyyyyyyyyy back. Got to level 60 or so then I quit, came back in 2010 when a friend hooked me up with a pin. I needed something to do anyways so yeah that got me back on the boat. At first I only trained combat cuz I wanted to pvp, got to level 105 or something and then I found DG. DG really appealed to me and eventually I got hooked up with DGS (was March 2011 or something? I forget, but it was really really early and I joined with 46 dg or something that I'd gotten from lamps).

I never really liked grinding, especially because I was rebounding off two games that were entirely skill based and had almost nothing to do with raw time put in (CS + puzzle pirates). I also didn't really care for displaying in-game achievements, but I wanted to get max stats to help make dg smoother for me. I was busy with school so this was really where my botting began. Sorry for eluding everyone forever, but yeah here's the breakdown for my 99s:

Attack: botted, giant spiders in varrock (l0l)

Strength: same as above

Defence: same as above

HP: same as above

Ranged: botted, range guild

Mage: botted, superheat gold at SW bank

Craft: botted, gold amulets at edgeville

Mine: botted, granite

Smith: botted, superheat gold at SW bank

Fish: botted, barb vill

Cook: botted, sharks @ rogue den

FM: botted, rows of maples at FoG

WC: botted, ivy at CW

RC: botted, ZMI

Agil: botted, ape atoll/adv gnome/adv barb

Herb: botted, energy potions

Thieve: botted, blackjacking

Fletch: botted, yew longs

Con: botted, oak doors

Hunt: botted, red lizards at ZMI

The skills I did legit are:

Slayer: what a [bleep]ing grind...

Farming: partially botted (to 81?), 81-99 legit through trees/torstol runs

DG: 120, 100% legit

Summ: collected charms through slay like a spastic, I did summ 100% legit too though cuz charms were the only real pain

Comp/trimmed reqs I botted:

Livid

401 MA rank

CW

Comp/trimmed reqs I did legit:

- Runespan. I swear to god I did Rank 1 esteem 100% legit, don't ask me how l0l

- Artisans shop

- Champions (oh my [bleep]ing god... never again)

- Quests (also, never again)

All xp past 99 was legit, because the only reason I even used a bot to max was solely and entirely for dg. Somewhere along the line though, I thought to myself, "well, there's a list of trimmers on the HLF... wouldn't it be nice to make myself a part of RS history?" I don't know how that train of thought entered my mind, but it did and I almost every req except CW and chompies without touching a bot. Yeah literally after I started this blog I think I stopped botting entirely, then I got to about 1600 cw games and a cw bot came out... it's like an addiction, you can leave for a bit but the temptation will always be there. That was when I started getting busy IRL too, so I thought, perfect. 3100 games later and I'm perma banned.

The truth is, I was already banned once at around 2343 total back in June 2011. I was botting smithing at edgeville and boom, I came back 58 hours later and my acc was disabled. It was temp though, I got all my xp halved and my bank halved. I figured, screw it I'm gonna really push the limits. I thought I could come back and bot to max stats still and I did exactly that lol.

I know my actions are poisonous to the RS community and I know everything I've done is disrespectful towards those that actually trained their account legitimately. I'm not going to make excuses for myself, and I apologize to everybody who thought I was honest. Sorry to those of you who have supported me at any time in my career.

Okay, enough negativity though. This is pretty much my last post on here and maybe my last post about RS ever so I want to make it count. The high point of my RS career is easily all the fun I had dging. Seriously, being part of DGS was a great learning experience. I never really got good and I certainly never reached the level I wanted to, but I think life really just took over at some point and you can't bot actual ability lol :P

My final falling out with DGS was pretty messy, and now that I'm thoroughly done with RS I want to address that a little. I've never been one to really care about what people online think about me but at the time I didn't really want to speak about it for some reason. Me leaving DGS had absolutely nothing to do with getting comp. 0. Nada. Zilch. 120 DG was just a good, clean ending in my eyes. Truthfully, I had already pretty much stopped dging with the clan at around 114 or 115, and leeched basically the entire way to the end.

There are a number of factors contributing to my leaving DGS. Some of the reasons are stupid as [bleep] and extremely subjective so I didn't want to just blast them out on their forums, but honestly why does an entirely personal decision need to be based off of objective rationale? If I'm not having fun, that's enough reason right there to get out. In short, I was getting a little sick of a lot of the elitism in the clan... while in the meantime there were plenty of clannies doling out sharp, harsh comments while being (IMHO) rather subpar themselves. The original admin team went inactive/quit and some of those guys were my idols. They were people I really looked up to and wanted to learn from; with them gone, the whole environment just felt different. I know the new gazers + admins are still working their asses off and doing their best, which is why I'm not criticizing them. It just felt different. Ultimately, there were a number of admin decisions that I personally just didn't agree with; I felt like they were out of line with the original philosophy. Yeah things change, yeah the game evolves, yeah life goes on but to me the clan just wasn't what it used to be and that was enough to make me want to go. The only reason I even started mass-leeching when I was 115 was because that was when I already had doubts about being a part of DGS/wanted to leave. Neal and LNH know the full story, it's a bit vague in my head now but i blurted a ton of reasons to them in pm during that period.

All that said, none of it is anything personal to anybody. I have massive respect for Jimi, Mike, Stephen, Caleb, Martin, etc. even if sometimes I disagreed with their style/method of teaching/attitudes/tone of voice/philosophies. To each his own though, because I still learned a lot from these guys and a heap of other DGSers. Thanks for making dg so fun for me.

Anyways, I'm kinda rambling with stories here. On to shoutouts I guess? My RS career is pretty dull for the most part actually LOL

SHOUTOUTS:

apologies beforehand if I miss your name, there are a ton of people so it's hard to get everybody:

DGSers whom I learned a lot from/idoled:

- Tui: you were cool as [bleep] back in the day, learned a lot from you but yeah you turned into a sarcastic attention-[bleep] with a massive ego... not so cool. thanks anyways for the help

- USA: watching you rise through the ranks was pretty awesome, you're real sharp and you've got great gamesense. props dude

- Jett: holy apm

- Blade: lmfao the little sardonic comments you made here and there always made me laugh, people take you pretty seriously but I think you're alright

- Marco: great teacher, super observant, and actually more patient than I had initially thought

- Invid: man I had you ignored for about 3 weeks when you were a corp... ffs you were annoying as hell at first but through all the bashing you did give some good pointers

- Cal: dat beard

- Salazar: I still remember when you first joined DGS, you improved faster than anybody I'd ever seen and your hard work sure paid off... when I returned, I strived to be like you lol

- Plas: idk why everybody hates on you, you're a strong dger and dging with you was always fun but still educational. Hope things are going good with ya

DGSers I loved dging with:

- Conor: I seriously miss dging with you dude. Keep in touch on skype

- Lloyd: I built a ton of duoing chemistry with you and learned heaps along the way about s/l, remember that 19:45 gc we got for sd trial after 2 days or something? great times selling m8

- Mo/Timmy: sorry about that fallout we had Mo, I was being a spastic and just said something really stupid in the moment. Trioing with you two was always relaxing as [bleep] though lol

- Brett: I think the first guy I ever duoed with? Learned a ton dging with you, sucks that you quit RS tho :(

- Jose: LMFAO remember how I ignored u when we first dged together because you never talked? strong dger now though, was always a pleasure

- Buyruner: workshops with brett lmfao, #2 sg kid

- Rolloh: strong dger, chill dude

- Cact: ROFL I don't know wtf is happening in 99% of the floors we do together

- Bruno: stop looting food you fat spastic

- Faaps: chill guy who gives 0 [bleep]s

- Ducky: #1 carry

- Agen: yeah dude, you're actually pretty bad...

- Viz: kurwa mac

- Funky: brb cig

- LNH: cuz ur better than 0bat

- Orki: ur bf wants my dick

I know I'm missing somebody... oh well

Blas:

- Simon: thanks for teaching me how to tank

- Maikel: lose some weight bro

- Joop: LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL kanker mongool

- Chris: bolt your license plate to your truck u [bleep] redneck, pretty sure dragging it with a chain is illegal

- Ronny: are you mad that I beat you in pool while using my dick to stroke the cue?

- Nathan: I miss you :((

- Phil: I miss you even more :((((((((((

- Mak: I'll send you a Get out of Jail Free card soon, hang in there son

- ALG: One of the more coherent lads in the clan, stay classy :P

- DCD: thanks for teaching me how to farm :D

- Justine: CANADA REP

- Kota/Anne: get under me you tranny. MILLIMETER PETER REP UP

- Swordsz: were you even sober at any of our wars?

Random ppl on IRC:

- Asaad/Sylwia: I'm not a dik :(

- Ira: #1 asian but u just got too much swag for me to handle

- Kalvin: blk as [bleep]

- Ngrmike: lmfa0 we did some hilarious speeds together

- IHK: brb IQ

Spastics who actually read my blog:

- Jeremy841: #1 terrorist

- Gwyn: #1 SG prod TR0L0L0L man we shoulda dged together :((

- Mish: keep sweeping, [bleep] EOE prod 2

- Angry: http://investorsinpe...2/05/grumpy.jpg

- Auror: your poem about botting made me hard af

AND TO MY LOVER, GIRLFRIEND, AND SOULMATE

- NEAL JAMES "NEWBCAKE" DE JONG

seriously lmfa0 nothing else to say here, you're funny af and always fun to talk to, this event changes nothing since you don't scape anyways and we always have stupid/funny/retarded/random shit/stories to discuss on skyp... c u in NL soon ngr.

As for what happens next for me... well, I'm pretty much deleting everything RS related off my computer. I'll keep this blog link in my favourites though and my imgur acc will still be intact with most of my recent RS screenies. I'll be around on IRC as always because it'd just be weird, I've always been on there. Life is keeping me super busy, so I probably won't pick up a new game for a while. When the school year swings around, I'll likely try my hand at League of Legends.

Thanks to everybody who has contributed anything at all to my RS career, it's been a blast. Thanks for all the great memories, it really is the people that make this game so much fun. Thanks to all the lovers, the haters, keep it classy everybody! I can honestly say that my RS journey has been an absolute blast, I truthfully feel I'm leaving the game with absolutely no regrets and a cleanly severed ending (now I won't have any temptations to come back at all :P). Anybody who wants to keep in touch with me, feel free to pm me and I'll add you on skype or something :)

Peace!

- Kevin/8n

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

;(

A lot of people are going to give you shit about what you did, and I personally disagree with how much you botted, but that doesnt change the fact that you were a cool dude (no homo. maybe a little). So yeah I dont ill spam your inbox with my sub50 experts to make you jealous. Also dont play LoL. That shit will get you addicted so [bleep]ing fast its stupid. You said you were busy irl, last thing you need is to get hooked on another game more addictive than rs. Dont do that shit. Have fun irl, keep in touch etc.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Hello, Kevin.

Many of us remember the special day, when me and Saradomin decided to make poems of you. The botting, of which we accused you to do, was just a joke, but none of us could have guessed, that the joke will one day be the harsh reality.

I personally enjoyed reading your shit everyday. You basically passively introduced me to this subforum. I've always thought, that down here we need to encourage each others to go for their achievements, the good manner way. But you have initially shown me, that that's not true. When I saw you calling other ppl ngrs and [bleep] and mother [bleep]ers, I was shocked. After I looked into others' blogs, I've noticed "Hey, I can freely call other ppl names, without getting warnings? [bleep] yeah"

As stupid as this sounds, but I have made friends here. Most of them don't know that I'm friends with them, but anyways. You and that australian guy are veri important for me. I like you both very much, no homo, and it would be a big loss, if anyone of you would quit this forum entirely, but luckily, as you've stated earlier, you wont(?).

I was really really hoping that you get that trimmed cape. It was nice to follow your progress and journey to the trimmed cape. I was waiting for a bigass party to come, and celebrate, but yeah.

Of course, I do understand that you didn't have time etc, but using a bot for that? Meh. That would'nt have been honest, and you probably knew it yourself.

Tl;dr Thank you for everything, you're a very cool guy and down-to-earth person! And the best of luck for your future. :)

• Like 1

The [bleep] Aten. I always knew you botted CW, but that much is just.. wow. I don't approve of it at all, but you're still a cool guy.

Goodbye, I guess? :<

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid