Aten - The Road to IFB/MOA/5.4/True, May '01 - Dec '12 RIP || June '18 reborn

That's very hot Miss Mish.

Was thinking of celestial keepsake but now shifting towards dumping 3rd age ranged on the keepsake. idk though, still need to go out and order coins sometime.

Also fun story of how I got vanguard legs:

Was in the SW crashers fc and they were whining about how boring w44 was getting and they wanted to switch to 79, but were gonna give 44 one more shot. Call was red, at 1 min mark some gen said "log to blue" because some leech fc followed into red, cba to log so walked into blue.

When the game started they were like "get own grave" so I was like ok walk over the west grave ... and like 3 fc members come in from red into grave so I'm like o sht wrong call. Though I was the only guy who made this mistake so I grabbed a bunch of bones and went back to start port to loaf (lol sw loafer).

And then somehow it turns out 2 other guys from the FC joined blue also, one of them was cade + barraging bridge, other one was just collecting, and somehow between the two of them they managed to take obby and drop the avatar to level 10 or something, all the bots just swamped it and we won lololol.

• Like 1

6Ij0n.jpg

In real life MMO you don't get 99 smithing by making endless bronze daggers.

LOL bot nation rolling hard

anyways the main consideration for keepsake right now imo is which style will be more prominent after EOC... though given the purpose of the update, I reckon an equal amount of time will be spent using each corner of the triangle :v I don't think meleeing in celestial looks too good, so I've been thinking of setting up hybrid gear instead (dat vanguard so CRAY) but yah idk :(((((((((((((((((((

This is actually such a difficult decision to make lol.

Also yeah apparently if I just change my UGC email to match my Paypal email then all is well (;D? can't imagine what security breach scenario would give necessity for this precaution)

gk Kril's godcrusher armour, quickfire crossbow, DOCTOR TITLE, and 6x keys np

yeah idk why I spent so much money, I guess FINALLY GETTING MY PAYPAL FUNDS WORKING was just so awesome. Getting my hands on all this MONEY is just so awesome.

Now I know how women feel when they get their hands on their husbands' credit cards BaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpgBaAeu.jpg

Follow my road to 5.6/Gold Reaper/True Trim - DAT BLOG

Oh man, completely forgot about hybrid. I wonder if one of the tops looks good with witchdoctor legs, ima go see. Will post pics idk.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

yes pls do :>

also idk, I don't quite think the look of celestial will last on me :( might really just conform and go with primal; I don't think it's easy to get tired of

idk, thinking primal platebody + legs + boots + hood

not sure if I should stick some profound item in that combo or not lol

no [bleep] primal

Profound body + legs is where it's at, modify your comp cape to match it :>>>

Or like vanguard if you can bother to earn it, looks fab.

but definitely not primal

6Ij0n.jpg

I thought about full profound, but my goal is also to get maxed POH which also requires a Profound Armour Stand... that's basically gg unless I want to get 8k CW games ;d

I'm considering that Vanguard setup though, yeah it looks good but I'm a bit lazy about SW.

but yh m8 idk, dat helm so balls

Soulgazer appeared on chaps hunt. I was like, the only 99 slayer besides some other guy (he had pba though rip).

Started killing, dudes were like "gl" (other 2 guys who had hex weren't even 95 slayer, wtf). As kill was going through the host went like "can I have pls I'm only 93 slayer =)))" and other dudes went "host gets".

[bleep] that shit, soulgazer died, dropped hex. People were all like omfg@@@@, picked it up and bound, quit floor, private off.

:)

• Like 2

6Ij0n.jpg

You didn't have one??? What.

Thought you had one on you back in like march 2k11. huh

Awesome, congrats.

I still don't know the extent of the drop rate increase/slayer spawn increase.

VJH7N9F.png

zuzmo.png 

Gwyn #1. You would definately deserve the hex anyway from what the other players stats were.

Also, Aten, all the hybrid bodies look horrible on female characters, probably looks better on a guy. Just my opinion anyway.

1qAEv.jpeg

Highest 3BV I've ever seen.

imp7C.jpg

(22:28:44) <@Leik> LE INTORNUTZ SPEEK xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Mish.png

Who gives a damn, hex after only 122M xp :P

Insert hex break here.

Nice on [bleep]. And only ~45m earlier than I got mine.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Actually Master B, did a handful of floors today, most of which still having a hex would've been handy. Nice to have tokens for about 5 minutes. Then again, having cosmics bound means I can path for about ten minutes before making laws soooo

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER