The Worst Thing someone Ever said to you?

woopidoo2

I was racially abused. I'm white caucasian. Believe me, it happens.

It does... Try being racially abused for not being completly white and dating a black girl, In arkansas...

I don't even want to imagine MPM sad.gif Personal experience?

-

~M

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"We dont have potatoes for another hour", and "Holding on meat for another 10 minutes."

Ya may not seem like much, but when your customers yell at you, swear, and get mad because of these two things, it gets very annoying+ i may have to get voids (three and i get a write up)+we lose money because they walk out....

LOL nothing besides that.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

It does... Try being racially abused for not being completly white and dating a black girl, In arkansas...

I don't even want to imagine MPM :( Personal experience?

Girl I'm planning on marrying :) I'd take anything to be with her.

Sweet man! All the best! :D

• 1 month later...

edit.

You can't ever find a place that's nice and peaceful, because there isn't any. You may think there is, but once you get there, when you're not looking, somebody'll sneak up and write "(bleep) you" right under your nose. Try it sometime. I think, even, if I ever die, and they stick me in a cemetery, and I have a tombstone and all, it'll say "Holden Caulfield" on it, and then what year I was born and what year I died, and then right under that it'll say "(bleep) you."

I don't even want to imagine MPM :( Personal experience?

Girl I'm planning on marrying :) I'd take anything to be with her.

Best Wishes, Glad just because your getting abused because of it your not giving up :)

"You look like a deformed monkey. I swear to God you have to be the ugliest person I've ever seen in my entire life." - A girl in my science class told me that about a year ago.

Of course I'm sure when she said deformed monkey it was some kind of metaphor for handsome man.

This is the way the world ends. Look at this [bleep]ing shit we're in man. Not with a bang, but with a whimper. And with a whimper, I'm splitting, Jack.