Most Embarrasing moment

extremetexanfan

On the topic of "see you later man", that's not nearly as bad as telling your waitress "you too" after she says "enjoy your meal".

Done that multiple times. Basically if you are leaving, I'm going to say "you too". Makes for some humourous events, needless to say. :P

That's a good one. For me, there are certain trigger phrases that cause certain responses as a result of my time in the service industry, especially since taller was one of my jobs. More than once I have found myself accidently reversing the role of teller and customer, where I guess I am essentially thanking them for letting me shop there. I'm not even sure if they notice, or if I just seem ridiculously polite or what, but it embarrasses me.

On the topic of "see you later man", that's not nearly as bad as telling your waitress "you too" after she says "enjoy your meal".

Done that multiple times. Basically if you are leaving, I'm going to say "you too". Makes for some humourous events, needless to say. :P

That's a good one. For me, there are certain trigger phrases that cause certain responses as a result of my time in the service industry, especially since taller was one of my jobs. More than once I have found myself accidently reversing the role of teller and customer, where I guess I am essentially thanking them for letting me shop there. I'm not even sure if they notice, or if I just seem ridiculously polite or what, but it embarrasses me.

I say thank you to cashiers. I've always viewed that as more of a "Thanks for helping me" kind of thing than a "Thanks for letting me shop here."

My skin is finally getting soft
I'll scrub until the damn thing comes off

It's even more awkward if you say that after someone says "happy birthday".

• Like 1

I say thank you to cashiers. I've always viewed that as more of a "Thanks for helping me" kind of thing than a "Thanks for letting me shop here."

I greet and thank bus drivers and cashiers, and well, pretty much anyone I (indirectly) pay to do something. I figure it doesn't cost me anything and it might make their day just a bit brighter.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I greet and thank bus drivers and cashiers, and well, pretty much anyone I (indirectly) pay to do something. I figure it doesn't cost me anything and it might make their day just a bit brighter.

Next time just reach over and give them a big hug. If they start screaming and trying to get away then you just need to hug harder.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

That has landed me in trouble before...

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I put my hand in human poo once...

Some society at uni had a dare to deliver a shit in a pizza box to the flat of the year, which was a few floors above me. Somebody decided to drop it down the stairwell. A while later I was leaving my flat and put my hand on the brown bannisters, and I then had the brilliant idea to tell all my Facebook friends to watch out for mud on the bannisters, only for everyone to comment on it saying I'd actually put my hand in shit. Luckily not quite as bad an incident as this though.

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...