ep0tB.jpg

Time and Date

• Date: Sunday, January 8th
    Time:
    9 PM GMT
    4 PM EST
    2 PM MST
    1 PM PST
    8 AM Monday morning for folks in Australia and NZ.

ora_1326056400.png

Server and Location

• TBA
    Server will be announced prior to the beginning of the event.

The Boss

• Tormented Demons

Hosted By

• Icer420, Ambler, Stev

Friend Chat

• Copywritemon

Inventory & Equipment

• This is a basic void setup assuming you will be using ranged+melee hybrids.
    voidranger.png
    inventory_td_void.pnginventory_td_void_taters.png
    If using mage, replace the halberd and some food/Brewstore set with runes and the melee helmet with a mage hood.

Advanced Setups- Note that these setups are geared towards the fact that one person will be removing the demon's shield while the others chip away with single attack styles since we will have enough that the demon's prayer changing will be ineffective.

Melee
7rJna.jpgLJHyK.jpg
Ranged
PcpGa.jpgwlmhR.jpg

Non-void setups

"Beginner"
basicb.jpg
Advanced
advanced.jpg
Mage
Sl20T.jpgh0v6d.jpg
Mage+Melee hybrid
setupandinv.png

The Official Tip.It Guide to Tormented Demons can be found Here

Important note: Regular Tormented Demon strategy calls for luring them over to a rock. Judging by the amount of people we’re likely to get, this won’t be necessary so just count on bringing supplies for killing them ;)

Also, the setups listed here are rather advanced so feel free to substitute anything you like as long as it can still be effective ;)

Requirements

• You must have completed the quest While Guthix Sleeps and have a sapphire lantern with you in order to descend into the temple.

NOTE: This is a dangerous area where you should expect your death at any and all times.

TMHT takes no responsibility for any items lost during the course of this event.

Be sure you only bring items you are willing to risk losing.

Lootshare and Coinshare will be on, so post first so I can add you to my friends list.

Many thanks to Stev and Ambler for lending me their expertise on Tormented Demons!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

If the turnout is anywhere nearwhat we got last time, this is set to be an epic event!

A quick note, I missed the darklight in the setups, remember to bring one! ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Looking forward to coming to the event. :)

I missed the claws in the last picture "Mage+Melee hybrid."

Good luck everyone. <3

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

Bring on the slaughter!!! (And the claws! :thumbsup: )

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Dammmn can't be there, haven't done wgs :wall:

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Crucial part of the main post: You MUST post in this thread for me to add you to the list, otherwise you won't be able to use Lootshare!

Uhmm... What about people without TIF accounts? :wall:

Just add people at the event that join the chat, it is possible to have 2 accounts logged in to different worlds. ;)

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Crucial part of the main post: You MUST post in this thread for me to add you to the list, otherwise you won't be able to use Lootshare!

Just add people at the event that join the chat, it is possible to have 2 accounts logged in to different worlds. ;)

Good point, I'll add stragglers at the event too. I'd still like people to post early just to get a rough idea of how many we're looking at, the total being augmented by participation of Stev's clan.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg

Good point, I'll add stragglers at the event too. I'd still like people to post early just to get a rough idea of how many we're looking at, the total being augmented by participation of Stev's clan.

I don't think you'll have to worry about that.

09144a99bb.png

I can't promise anything, but I'll definitely try to go rolleyes.gif

Noob days = Good times, but sadly no more...

Marimo.png

Quest Cape first obtained 1/13/2011
[spoiler=Total Barrow Pieces Looted:]

Ahrim's: Hood, Robetop x3, Robeskirt, Staff

Akrisae's: Hood

Karil's: Coif x3, Top x2, Skirt, Crossbow x2

Dharok's: Helm, Body, Platelegs x2

Guthan's: Helm, Skirt

Torag's: Platebody, Platelegs

Verac's: Helm x3, Body, Skirt, Flail

Double Barrow Item Chests: 1

Less than 4 hours to go! Can't wait! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

[hide=Lewtations]

That was fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!

What was final drop count? When I left we were losing steam and looked like a single claw split and 9001 drops for Galaxias would be the biggest event of the day.

icer.png
QZ1B8.jpg