Took moneymaking to the next level! - Advise

StakeNoBreak

:shades: Hey everyone!

I was watching alot of runescape videos and I was really amazed by the winallday videos if you have seen them, here is a link to one of them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx-NK1vmTCw

But anyways I was trying to figure out how to get the best chance of winning, and how much to stake and such to make money etc. and it wasn't really untill I bought this guide:

[removed]

I wanna recommend it for you guys, and my interrest is actually just to encourage more people to start boxing, I don't really care if you use this guide or not, I would just feel kinda

bad if I didnt show it since it would be unfair,, :)) Anyways if you don't like boxing it also has a daily routine guide for a quick routine you can do everyday to make about 400k in 20minnutes,

but I'm starting to make a lot more from boxing so yeah.. cheers!, but yeah check it out-

If anyone has some experience with mage boxing it could be cool to hear some advise from you ;) or if you know a guide about it, please send a link! :)

Edited by tripsis

How is it that hard to understand for so many people?

Assuming: Max stats, serious stakes - you can't make money. Sure, you can win 5 coin tosses in a row, but do 5000 and more likely than not you will end up with 2500 tails and 2500 heads. Well, not exactly 2.5k but somewhere very-very close to it.

If anyone feels that they can make money staking for large sums of money(because if the stakes are high, it's almost certain that the player you are staking with does everything you do), please post here or PM me.

Margus.png

Actually there is a bunch of things you can do to win, and if you don't have maxed stats you can use the calculator that comes with that guide. You put in the stats you have and the stats the opponent has and it will say who has the better chance of winning and say how many hits you need to bring down the opponent, but well check out the guide :grin:

Actually there is a bunch of things you can do to win, and if you don't have maxed stats you can use the calculator that comes with that guide. You put in the stats you have and the stats the opponent has and it will say who has the better chance of winning and say how many hits you need to bring down the opponent, but well check out the guide :grin:

If you don't have maxed stats, you will rarely if at all find someone to stake serious cash who has lower stats. And knowing how many hits you have to hit does NOTHING to the odds of winning the stake.

Margus.png

People worse of than you aren't likely to fight you and if they do won;t be big stakes because they know they will prob lose.

People better than you will want to fight for easy cash, but this is not good choice for you to profit.

Evenly matched, its 50:50 odds, overtime any earnings trend towards 0 as 50% lose and 50% wins means for every 1mil you win you lose 1mil.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

There isnt an point arguing with this guy, he's posted the link because he wants you to pay $9 for a bollocks guide. This should just be blocked under the referral link rules.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hi,

I have removed the link to your guide. On Tip.It we do not support selling RuneScape information/knowledge for money. If you genuinely want to help people you may create a free guide in our General Guides forum. But you may not sell knowledge for profit.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Switching between accurate and defensive attack styles is bs, it's still a RNG that generates the amount of damage you deal.

Style switching does work, and if you do it consistently it's possible to pull a win:loss ratio of 1.01 or something versus people who don't style switch. That's how you make money at the arena. Of course, if you do 100m worth of stakes per hour and you win 1% of your bet on average, that's a rather low income.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted