login server offline

sebas379

So, this afternoon i was playing, no problems, everything was fine.

After dinner i come back to my pc, try to log in and i get the message "login server offline". So i figure, must be an update or something, i try again a few min later, still the same. Then i try getting on my noob acc, and i can't get on that one either.

Folowing this i was chatting with my nephew, who said try mine, i quit the game 3 years ago and wont return. And I can get on that one, no problem at all. what the hell is the problem here.

Any ideas?

sebas379.png

[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

From here: [qfc]25-26-32-63579323[/qfc]

19-Feb-2012 17:24:48 Last edited on 19-Feb-2012 17:44:50 by Mod Mor

Hey everyone,

We are aware of a Login Server going offline which may cause some issues for people to get into game. We are getting it rebooted as I make this post, so please be patient with us if you are having difficulties getting into game and we'll get this resolved as soon as possible!

EDIT: Just wanted to add this to reassure you all. Your accounts are safe and there is no need to panic. We should have this issue solved as soon as possible!

EDIT #2: Hey everyone, I have been informed that the login server should be back up within 1 hour. If it is not up by then, I will be back to inform you further on the matter. We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this has caused for everyone and we are working hard to get you all back into game!

Regards,

Mod Mor

I'm currently stuck out of the game too :( Just be patient, I'm sure they'll sort it soon.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

I don't know your problem, but its not only your problem. I can't log in to mine either at the moment, getting the same error.

It might be that the specific server that a section of accounts are stored on is down, but I don't really know.

Flyingjj.png

ah okay. thanks guys. must have missed that message then when i was looking around. Thanks for that.

sebas379.png

[hide]

Then they came for me

[/hide]

Without raging, how can I ask: why?

It's 6pm (in their time zone) on Sunday and something randomly goes kafluey?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

ok so everyone's now kicked out? then im giving up on trying to log in every couple min. time for minesweeper, patience and pinball :P

We'll see when they get it running again

sebas379.png

[hide]

Then they came for me

[/hide]

sigh.. ive had this problem for over an hour now. It no longer says the server is offline, it now says "Error connecting to server."

<_<

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

i still see about 25k people online, according to the main page

sebas379.png

[hide]

Then they came for me

[/hide]

sigh.. ive had this problem for over an hour now. It no longer says the server is offline, it now says "Error connecting to server."

<_<

This is what I get too. :mellow:

2vt4a3k.png

slobdf.jpg

Oh, wicked, bad, naughty, evil Zoot!

Oh, she is a naughty person, and she must pay the penalty!

Maybe they've been online since the problem occurred and haven't logged out yet. Or maybe only some of the login servers are down.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

From 8 minutes ago: [qfc]25-26-32-63579323[/qfc]

EDIT #4: Hey everyone' date=' I was hoping to update with some positive news but currently there is no change in the situation. We are working on the issue but it is proving to be quite difficult. Please remain patient with us, we want to get you back in game as much as you want to be there! [/quote']

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475