Dungeoneering Terms

Mozzy4ever

Just recently gotten back into dungeoneering and the terminology is confusing me. Couple of questions:

1) When someone says "+1" or "+2" at the end of a message (when looking for people), what do they mean?

2) What floors should I solo and which should I do with a group when I have access to 1-41?

3) Are there any good clan chats to find a good group? Most groups I find on w77 take 1+ hour to do a C6 large, yet I see tons of pictures where people do that in <20 minutes...

4) What does "s/l" mean? Small/large?

5) In a lot of DG pictures I've seen people have the map in the top-left hand corner of their screen. I can't remember what program/addon/whatever you call it does that for you. Does anyone know?

mozzys.gif

XBL Gamertag = SpeaksToDead

1. +1, +2, +3 etc means they need that amount to fill their team. So if you seem someone advertise "f44+3" that means they need 3 more people to fill their team.

2. I'd recommend you to c1 f1-29, but if you're just returning back to DG, I'd suggest solo med floor 12-17. They're a decent practice while you're getting the hang of things again (plus provide a small practice for keying large floors).

4. S/L means Suicide/leech. Suicide being that the keyer/leader is suiciding in order to speed up the floor, while having a leech on the team. The leech usually pays anywhere between 1-4m for leeching floors and sitting in base while the rest of the team finishes the floor.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

5) In a lot of DG pictures I've seen people have the map in the top-left hand corner of their screen. I can't remember what program/addon/whatever you call it does that for you. Does anyone know?

http://www.xp-waste.com/the-dgsweeper-the-most-popular-dungeoneering-utility-t264.html

Think im allowed to post it

Glacors Drops - 33 shards.

Armadyl Drops - 1 Chestplate. 1 Hilt. 2 gloves . 2 Skirts.

Tdc.png