Newish forum BB codes for items

Would it be particularly difficult to have a place on the equipment builder that generates the code for use on the forums of the setup?

And maybe have a link from the equipment interface on the forums back to the equipment builder (so it inputs each of the items for you) so that the generated setup can be easily changed?

The full equipment feature is nice but going through the item database to copy and paste the IDs is a little archaic don't you think?

2dgucz6.png

I think that's actually a great idea. It creates real integration between the main site and the forums.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

An update - our awesome crewbie is going to start playing around with some of these ideas :)

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Done.

You can double click on an equipment set (the set background, not the items) to be taken to the equipment builder for that setup.

Conversely, the equipment builder displays the BBCode for the current set and a permalink as well.

Please note that this only works for setups that are actually wearable (so that catalytic rune in your signature, Blutters, breaks that setup).

"300 programmers make their futile but glorious last stand against 1000000 angry players in The battle of Misthalin. They fight for honor, glory and new content sacrificing themselves so that their game may live on. This is Madness! This Is JAGEEEX!"

Wow, that was quick! Great job! Works just as I'd hoped. :D

I've removed the Catalytic Rune now lol.

The only other thing would be to have it open in a new tab rather than the same one.

2dgucz6.png

Thanks so much! :thumbsup:

Not quite done when I woke up but I guess I'll let you off... :-w

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog