What skill should I train during bxpw?

brad1431

I have skoll boots for agility outside of BXPW, and I have 2K battlestaves ready to train crafting, I also have about 400 addy bars, but that wont get me too far. After those skills, I am not sure what to train during bxpw. I could do cons, but what is the point of cons? Other than that, I dont think theiving or hunter makes sense, as all the spots will be craowded. I have $220M in bank so money isnt the issue, but usefullness of the exp and what it can unlock for me is the issue.

thegame1431.png

Of course I am going to plant a tree run, I already have the mage and palm tree seeds banked.

I could do runecrafting, but it is kinda pointless, as double astrals are better profit than double nats. I have like 30K pure ess banked from slayer.

thegame1431.png

Of course I am going to plant a tree run, I already have the mage and palm tree seeds banked.

I could do runecrafting, but it is kinda pointless, as double astrals are better profit than double nats. I have like 30K pure ess banked from slayer.

You could get 86 RC for Karamja elite diary

77yLQy8.png

Acquire some spirit seeds for your tree run too, you can plant 2 by 88 farming so you might as well. Should get a couple from an hour at gano's, or from kingdom. They're about 19k xp ea, so definitely worth it.

Start making wines half an hour or so before bxp starts to finish off 99 cooking, other than that any buyable or hated skill.

Asmodean <3

Farm run: 2 spirit, 5 mage, 6 palm, 1 calquat. ~487kxp

From there, personally every BXPW I've worked buyables. Herblore, for instance, given that it is costly, so I'm not only saving time making roughly half as many potions, but it's costing me roughly half as much. The same could be said of cons...crafting etc etc. Not only do you save time skilling, but also making money back.

All that said an done, train a skill you want to notch off that you might otherwise have left undone.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

Buy enough seeds for one complete farm run that can be done in the first 30 minutes, 5 mage seeds, 6 palms, 5 calquats. That'll get you a lot of XP, maybe get that last level of cooking you need?

You could also try FM at the Jadinko Lair, it's fast already and with BXP it should go rocket fast, although cons does not have a point, hey why not get the skill to a pretty lv? Say 80, that won't take a long time

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png