Dragon bones

Quaggmire

Dear Tip.it players,

I'm about to get 95 Prayer (currently 76).

As i have calculated (including quest xp rewards) I will have 80 prayer when I finished those.

80-95 prayer will cost ~110M with a bone price of 4050 each.

My question:

When will be a good moment to buy my bones in? I would like to have them as cheap as possible.... (because my bank is only 70M atm)

I did prayer when last xp-weekend ended, and for some reason the bones dropped heavily in price then. Ended up selling bcp and tassets to use frosts instead of a mix of ordinary d bones/ashes which I had planned. Could have been a coincidence, but will not be surprised if the same happens now.

BTW, bones sold for 5% under med yesterday when I sold after a slayer task.

Hardingen.gif

I did prayer when last xp-weekend ended, and for some reason the bones dropped heavily in price then. Ended up selling bcp and tassets to use frosts instead of a mix of ordinary d bones/ashes which I had planned. Could have been a coincidence, but will not be surprised if the same happens now.

BTW, bones sold for 5% under med yesterday when I sold after a slayer task.

So, I should wait untill the end of the bonus XP weekend, then buy in my bones?

Waiting till after the weekend will be a good idea, because most people would be trying to make their money back after the weekend, which means there may be more bones in the market which means less price...

(Well it makes sense in my crazy head :P)

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

On the other hand, those who couldn't train prayer on the weekend because of the lower bonus might be buying more bones once the weekend is over. I would suggest buying at the end of the weekend, but not waiting too long...maybe on sunday or monday.

The ge graph from last weekend shows them going down in price for quite a while after the weekend, but I'm not sure if there wasn't anything else at the time to cause this.

I have no experience of post-bxpw prices, but 3.8K each is a pretty good deal to me.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

What would you do? buy or wait?

Personally I just bought 30k of them for 95 prayer. :) At 3820 per bone.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12