Just a few questions

Umanyar

First: what should be the order i complete my melee slayer gear as i come into the cash? I still need tassets, fury, DFS, and eventually SS for str training.

Second: Im wanting to start evening out my stats, and my first goal is all 60s. Stats are in the siggy. Please keep in mind that these skills are such a low level for a reason, they are my least favroite/ least useful. The only one that I dont have questions about is farming, because Im already doing herb/tree runs.

Umanyar.png

First: what should be the order i complete my melee slayer gear as i come into the cash? I still need tassets, fury, DFS, and eventually SS for str training.

Second: Im wanting to start evening out my stats, and my first goal is all 60s. Stats are in the siggy. Please keep in mind that these skills are such a low level for a reason, they are my least favroite/ least useful. The only one that I dont have questions about is farming, because Im already doing herb/tree runs.

No DFS for slayer it is trash. You dont need the defense bonus it gives, just use a dragon defender it speeds up kill times.

Also FURY and ZERKER RING have priority over all the bandos equipment. Use prossy top + v skirt with fury and zerker ring with d defender. Thats what i used the entire time i trained slayer till i could afford turmoil, extremes, and bandos. In that order.

chrisman638.png

Berserker ring = fury (depending on how much you slay in Kuradal's)

Fury > tassets always

SS should be your primary weapon now, along with Korasi's for stab, so get that first.

For farming, plant the highest level tree and fruit tree you can and check health the next day - that's really all there is to it. Farm some ranarr on the side for profit if you like.

Runecraftng is a matter of ZMI.

Dungeoneering is a matter of doing fast floors with few deaths, small 1-10 medium 10-20? or w/e, probably close either way.

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

Why should the SS be my primary weapon? Wouldnt I used whip+ddef to work on 90 att, then 90 str?

You did mention you wanted an SS for strength training in the original post with no mention of your whip, you could train strength with the whip with controlled but it'd take longer to accomplish your goal.

Why should the SS be my primary weapon? Wouldnt I used whip+ddef to work on 90 att, then 90 str?

You did mention you wanted an SS for strength training in the original post with no mention of your whip, you could train strength with the whip with controlled but it'd take longer to accomplish your goal.

This, and it is better to hit higher for when you train attack: for slayer, higher strength is better since most monsters do not have high defence.

Working on max and completionist capes.

2435/2475

Im not very combat orientated so cant offer help there so as the others have this covered, ill try and help with the all skills over 60. :grin:

Having just leveled most skills up to 70 for a similar reason, I found that it was helpful to use xp lamps and distractions to assist in leveling, especially as like you they were low level skils for a reason lol, If you are on loyalty program I recommend getting Jack of Trades aura, (assuming you dont know) its 4k + xp a day free you just need to get a small amount of xp in 10 skills it take 5 minutes, if you can do penguins you can get a max of 26k xp per week free, which for skills below 60 is good fast xp and levels.

You also have things like the circus if you dont do that already. These little distractions will mean you spend less time leveling your hated skills to 60. :^_^:

Hope this helps

Aeryn11.png

13034431.png