Tedbundty's Flipping/merchanting Spreadsheet

tedbundty

This spreadsheet is for merchanters/flippers to use to track trades and see what items are working best. The "Statistics by Item" and "Statistics by Date" tabs give you the most useful information. This spreadsheet is made to handle an unlimited amount of data without being edited i.e. you will never come to a point where you have to paste formulas down or across to continue adding data.

Instructions for use: Fill in everything under blue (Item Name Quantity Buy Price Sell Price Date); the rest is automatic. I have some of the under-blue filled out so you can see how the spreadsheet works. You should of course delete these data when you download it for yourself. Make sure you only delete what's under blue.

Download instructions: Open the spreadsheet by clicking the link, then hit "File" and "make a copy." You must be logged into Google Docs to be able to do this. The spreadsheet only works on Google docs because it uses functions that only Google Docs understands.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvcoIS071M0MdGZZVkFNcF9tVXpWYTFaWEx0WXhGV3c&usp=sharing

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

Thanks for ruining merchanting for all who do invest time in learning the tricks..

Note: If you should view that spreadsheet, keep in mind prices will after the next g.e update most likely will differentiate. This will likely cause you to lose money. Have in mind that the G.E graph is delayed by 1-3 days, i am not sure. So don't count on it, nor any spreadsheets.

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

Thanks for ruining merchanting for all who do invest time in learning the tricks..

Note: If you should view that spreadsheet, keep in mind prices will after the next g.e update most likely will differentiate. This will likely cause you to lose money. Have in mind that the G.E graph is delayed by 1-3 days, i am not sure. So don't count on it, nor any spreadsheets.

I don't think you understand how this works. You delete what I have under blue and fill in your own; what I have under blue is not recommended buy and sell prices. None of the spreadsheet is based on GE prices, so I don't know what you mean by "the G.E graph is delayed by 1-3 days." It's showing 3 days of data, if that's what you mean, which it should be doing.

I did make a spreadsheet a while ago that is supposed to help you come up with buy and sell prices for items, though. If you're interested, here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AvcoIS071M0MdGZQMERMYkUtRHY0WmxtN0tLQWN3aEE#gid=0

................................[Currently Have - 1300M].................................

............tedsignature.jpg............

My Beginner's Merchanting Guide - My Youtube Channel - My Twitter

it is just a basic excel spreadsheet, it doesnt give away anything....

Except it gave away my favorite item ive earned over 150 mil on, in less than 1 month of playing about 20 minutes a day..

My lame drops:
6 Effigys
1 D Med - 1 D Dagger
1 Verac's Helmet - 1 Guthan's Platebody

it is just a basic excel spreadsheet, it doesnt give away anything....

Except it gave away my favorite item ive earned over 150 mil on, in less than 1 month of playing about 20 minutes a day.

Serves you right. It's about time GE merchanting came to an end - letting all the secrets out should help reduce the profit at least.