Hyoro's 4th Resurrection - 2400+ Total and 300m xp

OHI. I'm Hyoro and this is my blog towards maxing out, which would be rather nice to do.

I've been fairly active in Runescape for quite some time. At first I was a big forum junkie on the RSOF, espcially in the Roleplaying section. I think most of my forum posts are from there(little over 26k). I really didn't actually play the game itself until about...2005? IDK, it's all a fun blur to me. Just know that I've been around( ;) ). I've always enjoyed both the skilling and combat aspects of the game. I dislike PvP. When it comes to questing it depends on the quest. That stupid Sheep herding quest took me 5 hours to do, no lie. Worst. Experience. Ever. Then again, While Guthix Sleeps was one of my most cherished Rs memories.

[spoiler=Dat PERsonal Stuff]A small bit of personal info. My name is Zach and I'm 19 years old. I'm a freshmen in college and I do enjoy some after school activities. I've done Cross Country, Mock Trial, Quiz Bowl(Which is like basically Jeoprady), Science Olympiad(We got to State Comp two years ago  :D). I live in Indiana, which is in the United States. I'm a fairly average student and when I'm not out with friends or anything I will usually boot up Rs.

I am a History Major with a minor in Spanish and Psychology. I have been studying Chung do Kwan for the past two years. I'm kinda cool

As the title suggests I'm attempting to max. That has always been a goal of mine.

My stats are thus: 120405162241.png

What blog doesn't have some drop pictures, amirite? So here are two drops I recieved today. Accidently had Cs on LOL.
[spoiler=Doube Drops]120405145507.png
120405145817.png

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

120405003623.png

Don't forget this. Sniped my Axe after I saved your butt. :(

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Got this one this morning

120406104506.png

and I went dks with some friends today, mass lol.

120406181237.png

I got another seer's after that but didn't screenie. Later someone got a warrior and a hatchet.

Last but not least went on an Arma Trio that failed. One guy died and another tabbed so I solo'd Arma for the first time lol. I did like 4/5 kills then tabbed. My inven wasn't for solo :/.

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

How fast did the kings go down in that mass? :P

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Lol my personal favorites are the operas.. NOT!

GAAAAAAAAAH I hate those random ones. Or like 1950s most well known broadways.... WTF??

Also 92 Cook!

120407221033.png

[spoiler=20m Mage]120407095358.png

[spoiler=Zammy GWD Trip]Started out a 4man, a 5th joined us and we finished off as a trio. I'm stupid and didn't pic the second zammy spear but we got B2B and here's the first.

120407205525.png

120407215945.png

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

So I started to Key some dungeons - I'm practicing. So far my best is 30:11. Longest has been 39:41. I'm pretty bad but I'm learning :D. I've been doing frosts + wc'ing and trying to get 83 for curly roots. Started Herb/Tree runs and got this.

120409094214.png

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png

Been bit busy irl and stuff. I did mention to finish BoD - I died once on Vanstrum due to only having 4 brews and I didn't know what to do. Luckily, my second attempt proved successful! Rigour FTW

120411165735.png

Afterwords I thought to myself, GEE GOLLY MISTER! HOW SHOULD I USE THIS BEAUTIFUL TOME OF 150kl XP???

DAT RC

120411165804.png

hyoro.png

That-One-Hairy-White-Guy

hyoro.png